Any tips on me to read a message board more efficiently.

mkil5

I read a message board that is based off of vBulletin.  There are a few posters there that I hate to miss on what they say, so what I have done is I have added them to the message board's contacts system, and I will open each in a new tab to see if there has been a new post (there are about 20 users I follow).  

Is there a way to do this more efficiently? I was thinking about a shortcut on my desktop that automatically opens my browser with all of the profiles already opened in tabs, but I don't know how to do this at all.  Is this possible somehow?  I prefer Chrome btw.

Also, if there is a more efficient way to decipher the board than that, please let me know as well.

Thanks for any help or tips you can give me!

vBulletin

Eww I remember vBulletin on this forum back in the day *gets pitchfork out*

Eww I remember vBulletin on this forum back in the day *gets pitchfork out*

Haha, I'm not a fan of it myself, but it is what it is, I'm not going to not get that information based on that.

You can add hyperlinks as shortcuts. I'm not sure about how to add several tabbed links into one shortcut. What I would do is simply install another browser and set that to load all those tabs when started. Then you can pin that to taskbar along with Chrome.

Thats similar to what I did with Battlelog. Installed Opera to handle just Battlelog and other sites I want to browse on my 2nd monitor.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv