Sentey XPP725-HS PSU?

Unknown_To_Me

I keep hearing this PSU is crap. It has worked for me and the reviews were EXCELLENT. Why is it so bad?

Reviews from where? JonnyGURU, hardwaresecrets? If it's not from a reputable reviewer then it holds weight. It's a cheap unit with crap components just like the majority of Sentey PSUs.

Not a reputable brand?

poor warranty?

Desktop: i5 4670k, Z97-K, 16GB, MSI GTX 770, Evga 850G2, TT T31

Freenas Server: i3 4170, X10-SLL-F-O, Crucial 16GB UDIMM, 4x4TB WD Red, Evga 550GS, Fractal 804

Peripheral: K60, HyperX Cloud

Mobile: Nexus 6P 

No-name PSU bought by people who dont know any better who then give it good reviews tricking more non-techies into buying it

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Edit: Some versions are actually good, take a look at this review by johnnyguru http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story5&reid=234

That model has Super Flower as a OEM  :o

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Reviews from where? JonnyGURU, hardwaresecrets? If it's not from a reputable reviewer then it holds weight. It's a cheap unit with crap components just like the majority of Sentey PSUs.

From Amazon buyers...

No-name PSU bought by people who dont know any better who then give it good reviews tricking more non-techies into buying it

It's not a no name PSU though... These people showed their rigs and had higher grade parts than mine.

Not a reputable brand?

poor warranty?

I got a lifetime full warranty.

It's not a no name PSU though... These people showed their rigs and had higher grade parts than mine.

It might as well be, the only Sentey units that are worth a damn are the units they rebranded from Super Flower(Solid Power, Platinum Power and Hard Blue units). Amazon reviews are a joke.

It might as well be, the only Sentey unit that are worth a damn are the units they rebranded from Super Flower(Solid Power, Platinum Power and Golden Steel units). Amazon reviews are a joke.

I see many bad reviews about products.

I see many bad reviews about products.

Over half of the reviews on Amazon consists of people giving a product five stars simply because the product works, then there's the people complaining about delivery issues and finally there're the "Reviewers" who are the guys who were probably compensated for their review or just do the samething as the first type only with more words.

I keep hearing this PSU is crap. It has worked for me and the reviews were EXCELLENT. Why is it so bad?

The X-plus isn't very good. A lot of Sentey units are good but not that one.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||