Need user experience on MSI x99 mobos

I am building myself an x99 system and i am struggling on which motherboard i will get. My budget is a bit strict and the store which i am buying my stuff has a very limited range of products. Website

i was initially going with the x99a sli plus since it's cheap, nice looking and has more than enough features to satisfy my needs. While doing further research i found that on newegg it has 4 eggs with 28 reviews and i thought that it is a quite good rating for a cheap mobo. Then, i found the asus x99-a which has 4 eggs with 62 reviews. This led me to a state of confusion on which mobo i should get. If you are going to suggest any motherboards, please check if it is available on the website. Also, i intend on not changing platform for the next 5 years, my cpu will be a 5820k and my ram 16gb of hyperX fury 2133mhz.

CPU:  i7 5820k  @4.0Ghz Cooler: Thermaltake Nic C5 Motherboard: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Ram: 8 gb @2133Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 @1560  Case: Proprietary Sun Ultra 24  Storage: HyperX 120gb & 1 TB WD Green PSU: Cooler Master 550w 

Thats a pretty strange way to choose a mobo but I'd say that both are fine so go with the one you like more

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

I chose a motherboard with 3.8/5 in it's review and only 4 reviews, yet it's still amazing. People must've just forgot to review it after buying. Also, the one with 60+ reviews just means it's more mainstream, at least that's my idea around why that one has so many more reviews than the other.

Point being, choose the one that looks the best and has all the things you want in a motherboard. No point in wasting more money on a motherboard with a crap ton of overclocking features and new tech like MSI's 'Killer Networking' or 3.1 USB ports if you're not bothered about using them or won't even need them.

I would personally get an Asrock Extreme 4. Tons of features and pretty cheap (and the audio was phenomenal). I am kinda wary of MSI's cheap x99 offerings based on Bryan from TYC's experience.

HARDWARE INTERRUPT MOTHAF#%A!
WINDOWS 10 = adware, driven by spyware

I chose a motherboard with 3.8/5 in it's review and only 4 reviews, yet it's still amazing. People must've just forgot to review it after buying. Also, the one with 60+ reviews just means it's more mainstream, at least that's my idea around why that one has so many more reviews than the other.

Point being, choose the one that looks the best and has all the things you want in a motherboard. No point in wasting more money on a motherboard with a crap ton of overclocking features and new tech like MSI's 'Killer Networking' or 3.1 USB ports if you're not bothered about using them or won't even need them.

i totally agree with you about the crap features nobody likse/uses. my main concern is how long is the x99a sli plus is going to last before going bad.

CPU:  i7 5820k  @4.0Ghz Cooler: Thermaltake Nic C5 Motherboard: MSI X99A SLI PLUS  Ram: 8 gb @2133Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 @1560  Case: Proprietary Sun Ultra 24  Storage: HyperX 120gb & 1 TB WD Green PSU: Cooler Master 550w