Why do my online games lag even though I have low ping?

So I have optic internet (I think that's how you say it) with a speed of 100/20 AKA 100Mb/s (12,5 MB/s) download and 20Mb/s upload. I can download data smoothly (or I just don't notice) but the problem is in game. League of Legends lags every 30s - 1 min and same with CS:GO. I have 38 - 45 ping in league of legends and usually around 10 - 15 ping in CS:GO. 

PS: It's NOT my pc's fault. Specs are more than an overkill for both of these games.

i would say soon to die hard disk but we still need specs

CPU:Intel I5 6700k (4.7GHz)  Mobo:Asus maximus viii hero RAM:HyperX 16GB  GPU:MSI gtx1080 Gaming X
Case:Fractal Design Define S SSD:Kingston 240GB HDD:1TB & 2TB raid 0 PSU:Corsair RMX750 Cooling:H100i v2 OS:Windows 10
Display:Benq GL2440,LG 29" Keyboard:Tesoro Durandal Mouse:Deathadder Sound:2.1 GENESIS NCS-0856, PC-37X, Razer manowar

disable V-sync

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

if all games lag, yes there must be a problem

sometimes data for example can go from spain to UK and then to germany, not directly, so it introduces lag

basicly going cross continent almost

Update:

CPU: i5-4670k @ 3.40GHz

RAM: 16GB

GPU: GeForce GTX 770

I have an SSD for windows 7 and league of legends exclusively and an extra 1TB HDD

I never run games with v-sync and usually on low for max fps possible (i have 120Hz monitor)

Update:

CPU: i5-4670k @ 3.40GHz

RAM: 16GB

GPU: GeForce GTX 770

I have an SSD for windows 7 and league of legends exclusively and an extra 1TB HDD

I never run games with v-sync and usually on low for max fps possible (i have 120Hz monitor)

Disable v-sync then, it's kind 'a broken sometimes.

If internet connection is not a problem, then this is not a 'lag', this is 'stuttering'.

i would say soon to die hard disk but we still need specs

I have league of legends on my SSD and CS GO on my HDD both lag

fallout 4 works perfectly because its offline other games like black ops 3 lag too (i've optimized bo3 dw)

Disable v-sync then, it's kind 'a broken sometimes.

If internet connection is not a problem, then this is not a 'lag', this is 'stuttering'.

internet connection is the problem my v-sync is alaways disabled i like having high fps

Packet loss can be an important thing.

that sounds (because i have no idea what it is) like the most likely problem. can you explain?

Update v2: 

This started happening november 2015 I played league and cs go perfectly until then thought its just some casual lag but its still going on

Willing to bet it's your HD.  I know you say your specs are overkill...but these days more than ever games are designed to be run from an SSD.  Barring that, do a clean reinstall of Windows (via a generic OEM CD or USB stick...not the bullshit that comes with your machine.)  Above all else, don't assume that you are right and everyone else is wrong.  Try user suggestions listed here.  You'd be surprised.  I'm a computer geek (used to work in IT...I know 'everthing' (not).  I once had a cable internet issue.  The dumbass level 1 tech support person at the other end of the phone asked me if the cable modem was plugged in all the way...to which I replied (in my most superior voice...you know...having been in IT the better part of 2 decades or so....) OF COURSE IT IS.  While she was transferring me to level 2 tech support...turns out that the damn ethernet cable was loose...the clip was broken (don't know how that happened) and was causing intermittent issues.  Replaced the cable, embarrassed as hell explained the situation to L2...and never called tech support again.  Never assume.

I have league of legends on my SSD and CS GO on my HDD both lag

fallout 4 works perfectly because its offline other games like black ops 3 lag too (i've optimized bo3 dw)

put the games on your ssd.  make sure no apps on your machine are running in the background.

what windows do you have? 

CPU:Intel I5 6700k (4.7GHz)  Mobo:Asus maximus viii hero RAM:HyperX 16GB  GPU:MSI gtx1080 Gaming X
Case:Fractal Design Define S SSD:Kingston 240GB HDD:1TB & 2TB raid 0 PSU:Corsair RMX750 Cooling:H100i v2 OS:Windows 10
Display:Benq GL2440,LG 29" Keyboard:Tesoro Durandal Mouse:Deathadder Sound:2.1 GENESIS NCS-0856, PC-37X, Razer manowar

put the games on your ssd.  make sure no apps on your machine are running in the background.

what windows do you have? 

League of legends is on my SSD as I already said also that game is old as fuck same with cs go. Windows 7 (pirated)

internet connection is the problem my v-sync is alaways disabled i like having high fps

Can u check some net info, like loss & choke to find out if u have any real problems with it?

Can u check some net info, like loss & choke to find out if u have any real problems with it?

alright how do i do that?

Update v3: I also tried playing with Torrent closed and Anti virus software off. same problem. 

that sounds (because i have no idea what it is) like the most likely problem. can you explain?

Packet loss occurs when one or more packets of data travelling across a computer network fail to reach their destination. Packet loss is typically caused by network congestion. Packet loss is measured as a percentage of packets lost with respect to packets sent. - Source Wikipedia

Basically, when a certain amount of data is not sent, it will normally be resent and you will get it or recieve it later and in the wrong order.

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

Packet loss occurs when one or more packets of data travelling across a computer network fail to reach their destination. Packet loss is typically caused by network congestion. Packet loss is measured as a percentage of packets lost with respect to packets sent. - Source Wikipedia

Basically, when a certain amount of data is not sent, it will normally be resent and you will get it or recieve it later and in the wrong order.

sounds like the problem any fixes?

'Windows 7 pirated'.  Didn't see that...you probably have a rootkit installed.  No offense, but before you even blame your ISP...  Get a legit copy of windows and FFR (FDISK, FORMAT, REINSTALL).

Update v4: 

Maybe very important. When I play with my friends that have the same internet provider they usually lag at the same time as me. Also they say my skype voice goes to shit when it lag so it seems its also an upload issue. Provider's fault?

sounds like the problem any fixes?

Contact your ISP Saying you are having a high amount of packet loss.(Internet Service Provider) Or use this links for LoL

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/3fpw3c/lag_spikes_packet_loss_fix/

Try "rate 128000" in console for CS To try and fix.

Update v4: 

Maybe very important. When I play with my friends that have the same internet provider they usually lag at the same time as me. Also they say my skype voice goes to shit when it lag so it seems its also an upload issue. Provider's fault?

Sounds like it.

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

'Windows 7 pirated'.  Didn't see that...you probably have a rootkit installed.  No offense, but before you even blame your ISP...  Get a legit copy of windows and FFR (FDISK, FORMAT, REINSTALL).

hey Windows is pretty expensive and makes a decent cut into the budget you have for the pc build so yeah. also it worked fine for 2 years so why now?

in csgo if you type net_graph 1 it will show as loss..even 1% loss matter. where are you from btw ? SEA ? if you are around SEA,they switch from singapore server (old) to the one on hongkong (new). this is for cs go only because i only play cs go,not leagues