Cheapest place to buy PC parts in the uk?

GeorgeKellow

Your best bet is to use Partpicker, I often find deals in many different places including Overclockers, AriaPC, eBuyer, CCL, Scan and Amazon.

amazon.co.uk

dabs

overclockers uk

:P The ones I can name off the top of my head, make sure it's UK otherwise it may ship from America and import charges suck... >:(

I tend to use Scan, CCL can be good as well. Overclockers is slightly more, but does have great customer services. If you have a good post count at Bit-tech.net you can link your account to Scan and get free delivery on orders over £20

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Checkout http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/ for a comparison between prices.

That seems to have essentially every retailer I've bought from, cept Scan for some reason.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Scan has some pretty top notch prices. Also recently bought my GPU from Novatech which was the cheapest I could find of said model.

Student Life Build Yo: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i5-3350p, ASRock H61M-VG4, Sapphire Nitro R9 380x

12GB DDR3-1333, Corsair CX600, SanDisk 120GB SSD, Asus Xonar DGX, Corsair 200R, Headphones: Takstar HI 2050.

~First PC Build!~

Title says it all really :)

Alza is very good, slow delivery but very cheap, I got the majority of my components off there, including a £10 ROG front base!

My build : http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL

[spoiler spoiler=Crimson Skyline]  My build: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL | I5-6600K | Hyper 212 Evo | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming + ROG Front Base | Axevir Core Series Red 2X8 2400 | Sandisk SSD Plus 240 GB | Western Digital 1TB Blue | MSI R9 390 | Corsair 760T | Corsair 850 RMI | Dell U2515H IPS | Hyper X II Cloud Red | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech G602 |

[spoiler spoiler=Laptop] I7 3232QM | Nvidia GT635M | 17.6" TN | 1TB HD | 6GB RAM

When I built my new PC earlier this year I generally found Amazon and Scan to be the cheapest, and consequently bought half of it off each.

I'm in the UK and I've always used scan.co.uk as my first choice. If you happen to live close to Bolton (part of Greater Manchester) then they have a store attached to their werehouse which is great for getting stuff the same day and customer service is always amazing. The store has changed a lot over the last few years and now you can go and actually get hands on with a lot of cool stuff in the showrooms. 

Also also dabs.com is good I'm my opinion.

Newegg is in the Uk http://www.newegg.com/global/uk

Tried buying something from it? Overcharge on tax and shipping

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

Tried buying something from it? Overcharge on tax and shipping

I'm sorry, I don't live in the UK. But Newegg has low prices.