This Is Madness - Messed Upo

Ok, I cant even begin to explain how the hell to explain this but this is the best i can do.

So the reservoir has 2 outputs I was wondering if I could take advantage of this and one tube goes too one graphics card and the other tube to a different card. The graphics cards outputs will then be joined together to a Y plug and then will be plugged into the radiator?

I tried doing a picture but it was complicated Will try in a second to do again

post-29812-0-08524400-1377944038.png

"My Profile Picture Says Everything You Need To Know About Life"

I forgot the pump and the cpu  :angry:  :wub:

so now its even more complicated

Ok, I cant even begin to explain how the hell to explain this but this is the best i can do.

So the reservoir has 2 outputs I was wondering if I could take advantage of this and one tube goes too one graphics card and the other tube to a different card. The graphics cards outputs will then be joined together to a Y plug and then will be plugged into the radiator?

I tried doing a picture but it was complicated Will try in a second to do again

i think that is posible but i dont think you will get better better temps 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Even if you did do this it wouldn't look as neat, you would be adding somewhat unnecessary tubing. A good loop looks very clean

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

No no no, it won't do anything, it will just been untidy.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

if you are going to do it like that i think it would not look to good 

-Adolf Hitler 

What's with all the splitters man don't use splitters

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

FTFY, this is exactly the same loop but what it will look like in reality if done properly.

post-726-0-24365100-1377944610.png

Also a 240 rad is insufficient for two GPUs and a CPU. Also why is your CPU under your GPUs?

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

FTFY, this is exactly the same loop but what it will look like in reality if done properly.

attachicon.gifpost-29812-0-08524400-1377944038.png

Also a 240 rad is insufficient for two GPUs and a CPU. Also why is your CPU under your GPUs?

yep that looks WAAAAAY better 

-Adolf Hitler 

attachicon.gifpost-29812-0-08524400-1377944038.png

It wont be in real life it was just easier to put it there, sorry but i dont get how the second vga gets its inlet

Does the 1 vga outlet go into the 2 vga inlet?

Does the 1 vga outlet go into the 2 vga inlet?

Both top ports on the bottom GPU are used as an outlet, both bottom ports on the top GPU are used as an inlet. Bottom left port is half "passthrough" to the second GPU. The top right port is a passthrough outlet.

It works, you either get it or you don't. No point discussing it, we could be here for days if you don't get it right off. :/

2080632-a.jpg

You will most likely end up using a SLI/Crossfire Bridge which does this inside the module anyway.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Both top ports on the bottom GPU are used as an outlet, both bottom ports on the top GPU are used as an inlet. Bottom left port is half "passthrough" to the second GPU. The top right port is a passthrough outlet.

It works, you either get it or you don't. No point discussing it, we could be here for days if you don't get it right off. :/

2080632-a.jpg

You will most likely end up using a SLI/Crossfire Bridge which does this inside the module anyway.

could you pm me to a website or youtube vidoe on how this is done because i am currently lost for words 

Over complicating it. At the risk of destroying components, pay someone to liquid cool your pc.