Two beeps on startup but system starts fine...

Z609

I have an MSi Z97 PC Mate with an Intel Core i5-4440 and a case speaker plugged in. I also have a Gigabyte R9 380 4G.

Whenever I boot up my machine, two beeps come out of the case speaker, yet the computer turns on fine with no issues whatsoever. On occasions it'll fail to display to the monitor, but it fixes itself when I press the reset button on the case. I have no idea what's going on with those beeps, but this system is literally only 5 days old and this makes no sense to me as I've never experienced this issue on any computer before (apart from when I overclocked some memory on a pre-built computer when the FSB didn't support the frequency I overclocked the memory to).

Any ideas?

2 speakers?

Maybe its the way that motherboard says all good to go.

2 speakers?

Maybe its the way that motherboard says all good to go.

2 beeps one 1 speaker.

AMD A10 7700k APU @ 3.8 GHz  /  Dem Integrated R7 graphics  / 8 GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 1800 MHz RAM  /  1 TB WD Black HDD  /  ARC Midi R2 Case  /  ASRock FM2A88M Pro 3+ 

Logitech MX Performance / Razor Blackwidow Ultimate

There seems to be a BIOS update for GPU compatibility for that mb, if you're familiar updating the BIOS in that MB you'd give a try

I'll try that when I get the chance. Coincidentally, the PC actually failed to recognize the graphics card about a half an hour ago, and I had to re-mount it.

It's good to update the BIOS once in a while anyway, so I'll make sure to update. Thank you for your advice.