csgo m4a1-s trade up 100% guaranteed profit?

IMPERIUS
Go to solution Solved by NanoTech56,

I'm not sure which one of those works. Like some videos use the 57, some the ssg so idk if there was a patch or something to the trade ups or if its really just not important if you get the 57 or ssg

you can trade up any skin that has a skin it can be traded up to. skins prices sane daily. they used what gave them profit. if the quarts price went up and the ssg lowers they would use the ssg because they would get profit. and visa versa. just right now the ssg will give you NO profit and using the five seven will give you like 30 cents profit 

hey guys,

I was looking for some suggestion on cheap safe trade ups and I've seen one to be popping up all the time, a 57 silver quartz x10 -> m4a1-s nitro and ssg 08 acid fade x10 -> m4a1-s nitro

Now I'm not sure if I should trust them or not and I'm confused if I should use the 57 or ssg in this trade up and my biggest concern if the winter update or really any other csgo update changed this trade up?

Also what safe cheap trade ups do you know of?

Thanks!

@ZetZet you're good at csgo, right?

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

1x M4A1-S Knight (Factory New)

9x P250 Franklin (Factory New)

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.3 GHz       GPU: MSI GTX 980                      Cooling: be quiet! Pure Rock                     OS: Windows 7            Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z

Motherboard: AsRock Z97 PRO4   PSU: Corsair 600W CX600M       Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate   SSD: Intel 120GB 520   Headset: HyperX Cloud II

RAM: 12GB Crucial Ballistix            Case: Corsair 750D                       Mouse: Logitech G502                         HDD: Seagate 1TB        Speakers: Audioengine A5+

Lol?

that gives you a chance at a dragon lore  

What about that m4 trade up that I talked about?

What about that m4 trade up that I talked about?

it is saying to use 10 silver quarts to get the m4a1s nitro OR use 10 ssg's to get it not mix and match. if you use the silver quarts fac new thats 0.48 * 10 = $4.80 for the skins and the fac new nitro sells for $5.18 so thats profit.  the ssg acid fade cost 0.53 ( it only drops in fac new) so 0.53 * 10 = $5.30 so your losing money using a ssg to do that trade up

wait Franklin is the highest in its collection so it wont let you trade it up will it?

it is saying to use 10 silver quarts to get the m4a1s nitro OR use 10 ssg's to get it not mix and match. if you use the silver quarts fac new thats 0.48 * 10 = $4.80 for the skins and the fac new nitro sells for $5.18 so thats profit.  the ssg acid fade cost 0.53 ( it only drops in fac new) so 0.53 * 10 = $5.30 so your losing money using a ssg to do that trade up

I'm not sure which one of those works. Like some videos use the 57, some the ssg so idk if there was a patch or something to the trade ups or if its really just not important if you get the 57 or ssg

what do you mean not sure if they work?

you can trade up any skin that has a skin it can be traded up to. skins prices sane daily. they used what gave them profit. if the quarts price went up and the ssg lowers they would use the ssg because they would get profit. and visa versa. just right now the ssg will give you NO profit and using the five seven will give you like 30 cents profit 

the reason people use the ssg OR the silver quartz because both trade up to the nitro. skins in the same collection will trade up to the next tier skin in that collection. so if you mix lets say a m4a1s knight of the cobble collection and then 9 pinks from the shadow case you will get a dragon lore OR kill confirmed OR golden coil 

look at this http://csgostash.com/collection/The+Safehouse+Collection

grays trade up to light blues, light blues to blues, blues to purple, purples to pinks and pinks to red. 

so in the safe house collection the highest is the nitro so that Means no matter what any blue you trade up will turn into a nitro as long as all the blues yu use in the trade up are from the safe house collection 

the reason people use the ssg OR the silver quartz because both trade up to the nitro. skins in the same collection will trade up to the next tier skin in that collection. so if you mix lets say a m4a1s knight of the cobble collection and then 9 pinks from the shadow case you will get a dragon lore OR kill confirmed OR golden coil 

look at this http://csgostash.com/collection/The+Safehouse+Collection

grays trade up to light blues, light blues to blues, blues to purple, purples to pinks and pinks to red. 

so in the safe house collection the highest is the nitro so that Means no matter what any blue you trade up will turn into a nitro as long as all the blues yu use in the trade up are from the safe house collection 

So you can also mix X number of 57's and X number of ssgs?

So you can also mix X number of 57's and X number of ssgs?

yes you can, but if you want profit stick with only five sevens. and you can even mix collections but those are risky because you dont get a for sure skin. you can can always calculate the % of what you have per skin. or you can use this  to do a trade up sim to see what skin you can possibly get from a trade up. but your more worried about getting profit. and that site doesn't show prices you'd have to calculate prices on your own 

wait Franklin is the highest in its collection so it wont let you trade it up will it?

Exactly my point. Reckon he is just trying to trick the op into buying a knight.

Exactly my point. Reckon he is just trying to trick the op into buying a knight.

i dont trade up much so i dont know what skins are highest in every collection. but yeah that's not cool 

hey guys,

I was looking for some suggestion on cheap safe trade ups and I've seen one to be popping up all the time, a 57 silver quartz x10 -> m4a1-s nitro and ssg 08 acid fade x10 -> m4a1-s nitro

Now I'm not sure if I should trust them or not and I'm confused if I should use the 57 or ssg in this trade up and my biggest concern if the winter update or really any other csgo update changed this trade up?

Also what safe cheap trade ups do you know of?

Thanks!

@ZetZet you're good at csgo, right?

i don't play skins:go

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.