Where to buy used pc parts

TechLaller

Hey guys. Wanted to buy some used parts because I am a little tight on budget. Any suggestions for any good forums or websites where they would provide shipping to India. (and pls except linustechtips)

craigslist.org

|My Rig| |Intel Core i5-6600K @ 4.70GHz| |GT 740| |16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2133MHz| |240GB PNY SSD, 1TB WD Blue (RAID 0), 320GB Backup Drive| |Corsair 600C| |EVGA Supernove 850 G2| 

kijiji

craigslist

and as a last resort ebay

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I've bought many of my server components (CPUs, M/B, LSI cards) and other PC parts on eBay and have made generally good experiences. I don't usually buy from private sellers, primarily from companies which sell used server parts and have good ratings.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic