$37.52 in my Wallet

Master Yuki

Hey guys! I was just wondering if you guys could recommend me some steam guys that can fit my budget? I don't like games that makes you think, horror, and zombies. I already have CS:GO, Payday 2, Ark, Final Fantasy Type-0, Rocket League, and Valkyria Chronicles. I want games that I can spend tons of hours in to. And the more games, the better.

I want a gaming PC that can run all game 1080p 60FPS!! But unfortunately, I don't have money and I'm too young to have a job XD

Portal/2. Half-Life/2.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

I know g2a and g2play are cheap game sites. I've never used them but my friend has and hasn't had issues. I'd just find something on the steam sale though. The Official Czex's recommendations are good.

Mineral oil gang

You could buy this http://store.steampowered.com/sub/29197/ the valve collection as this gives you Portal 1&2 and Halflife 1&2 aswell as all the dlc and every counter strike games as well as a few others.

I picked this up a couple of days a go and have not regreted it.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

Never heard of g2play O.o

Get out of your cave bro :D

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2ghz    Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-SLI   RAM: 1x 8GB HyperX Fury    GPU: GTS450

HDD: 250GB WD    SSD: 240GB SanDisk Now300   PSU: Old 400W Thing   Monitor: Old Samsung LCD 1680x1050

Keyboard: Perixx PX-1100   Mouse: Perixx MX3000-R   HeadphonesAudioTechnica ATH-M50X BL   Mic: Auna MIC-900BG

Witcher 3, Far Cry 4 and AC Syndicate.

CPU: i5 4690K @ Stock                GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX @ Stock      SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB (OS and Drivers)     Headset: Audio-Technica M20X

Case: Corsair Obsidian 250D        RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB LP             HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB                                         Mouse: Logitech m185

OS: Windows 8.1 OEM                 PSU: Corsair RM650                                Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97N Mini ITX                         Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB

spent almost 3 weeks on completing witcher 3 + dlc, Ac Syndicate spend about a week to complete with side quest

Rig: CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.5 ghz | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: 4x4 gigs Kingston Fury 1600 ddr3 | GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X PSU: Seasonic M12ii-620 Evo Edition | HDD: 1 TB WD, 500 GB WD | SSD: Kingston SSD now 240 and 120 GB CASE: In Win 303 RGB edition | Mouse: Corsair m65 pro | Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK | Headset: Hyper X Cloud Pro  | Monitor: LG 29um58-P Ultrawide monitor.

I would have to recommend ArmA 3 for this one. I have logged over 1300 hours on the game, and I have had loads of fun playing it. It doesn't have the best engine though, so you can't easily get 60FPS on maxed out settings in 1080p. I get around 30-40FPS in clear scenarios on medium settings with my shitty little alienware X51 with an i3 and a GTX 645, so that should give you some help.