HD558 / Corsair 1300 / HyperX Cloud II

Rocki

Who is the best for gaming and music?

I'm not a huge audio person but Sennheiser has a great reputation as an audio company. I would look at reviews though. MKBHD, Hardware Canucks, and of course LTT are all great sources for this kind of information.

Mineral oil gang

HD558 are audiophile headphones, Corsair and Hyperx are gaming headsets. If you don't need the mic go for the HD558, they are far better headphones than the others.

Ghetto Gaming Rig:
Intel Core i5-4690k; MSI Z97- Gaming 5; 8 gig Hyperx Savage; Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming; XFX XTR 650W; 120 gig Samsung 850evo SSD; Fractal Define S; Logitech G502; HP Pavilion 23xw monitor.

a lot better?

Yeah quite a bit. Gaming headsets are just overpriced af, you don't get much value for the money. Keep in mind that the HD558 are Open-back headphones, so if sound leak might be a problem for you, or if you play in a noisy environment you might be better off with some closed back models (ATH m30/m50/m50x).

Ghetto Gaming Rig:
Intel Core i5-4690k; MSI Z97- Gaming 5; 8 gig Hyperx Savage; Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming; XFX XTR 650W; 120 gig Samsung 850evo SSD; Fractal Define S; Logitech G502; HP Pavilion 23xw monitor.

Lets just ignore the Corsair because it's a sadface gaming headset and this is an audio subforum.

As to Cloud vs HD558; I expect the Cloud to have more bass extension to most people's ears, but otherwise a smaller soundstage and less resolution.

SSL

HD558 better than HyperX so? 

Maybe. If you need isolation or deep(er) bass extension, the cloud may be a better choice for you.