Monitor screen goes blank suddenly but pc still running

jah118

Ok ive been having this problem since the last months.. tried everything i could, think of and read every possible post.. 

Comp Specs
CPU - core i7 - 3770k
Gx card - Ati Radeon 7870XT HD
Ram - 2 X 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz (total 16GB)
Hdd - 1,5TB HDD and one 2TB hdd( OS installed here)
PSU - 650W corsair PSU

Win 10 pro 64-bit installed
fan- Hyper 212 EVO

Comps barely 1 and a half year old

PROBLEM
the computer screen goes black randomly whether im playing any game or browsing. once the screen goes black the computer still runs in the background (testet with skype were i still could talk to people after the black screen, and if i hear music it keeps playing like nothing happen :( ) 

RARE problem
the pc won't start, the fans starts spinning, and then it dies again, and it just keep doing that.  

Things i tried
i initially thought it was a overheating problem.. but i checked the temp logs with core-temp.. it showed that sometimes it went blank when the PC was at 60-80 degreesC o sumtimes even 49C or 55C.. so CPU overheating is out of the question
i tried flashing the BIOS which dint make a diff. 
i tried installing new RAM sticks.. (tried an other 8 GB stick)
i thought it could be a GPU overheating problem .. so i forced the GPU fans to run at 65% for some time, this kept the temp at around 60C ( but it still crased )
i tried running my monitors of my CPU, but it still crashes
i have also stress testet my cpu (Furmark,cpu-z
)and gpu (Furmark) 

Any1 please help me with his problem.. i have really tried everything, i could come to think of. 
sorry for bad English 

Ok ive been having this problem since the last months.. tried everything i could, think of and read every possible post.. 

Comp Specs

CPU - core i7 - 3770k

PSU - 650W corsair PSU

fan- Hyper 212 EVO

PROBLEM

the computer screen goes black randomly whether im playing any game or browsing. once the screen goes black the computer still runs in the background (testet with skype were i still could talk to people after the black screen, and if i hear music it keeps playing like nothing happen :( ) 

RARE problem

the pc won't start, the fans starts spinning, and then it dies again, and it just keep doing that.  

Things i tried

i initially thought it was a overheating problem.. but i checked the temp logs with core-temp.. it showed that sometimes it went blank when the PC was at 60-80 degreesC o sumtimes even 49C or 55C.. so CPU overheating is out of the question

i tried flashing the BIOS which dint make a diff. but stopped the error..

i thought it could be a GPU overheating problem .. so i forced the GPU fans to run at 65% for some time, this kept the temp at around 60C ( but it still crased )

i have also stress testet my cpu (Furmark,cpu-z)and gpu (Furmark) 

Any1 please help me with his problem.. i have really tried everything, i could come to think of. 

sorry for bad English 

Try plugging in a different monitor if you have one. It may be a problem with the monitor.

PC Specs:

Core I5 4690K CPU
Gigabyte GTX 960 windforce 4GB GDDR5 GPU
Corsair 100R case
Seasonic 620W S12-II PSU
Kingston SSDNow 120GB SSD
Toshiba 1TB HDD
Asrock H97 Pro4 motherboard
8GB panram DDR3 1600 RAM
Windows 10 home 64 bit

[spoiler=OP's post with the normal font and background :)]

Comp Specs

CPU - core i7 - 3770k

PSU - 650W corsair PSU

fan- Hyper 212 EVO

PROBLEM

the computer screen goes black randomly whether im playing any game or browsing. once the screen goes black the computer still runs in the background (testet with skype were i still could talk to people after the black screen, and if i hear music it keeps playing like nothing happen  :( ) 

RARE problem

Things i tried

i tried flashing the BIOS which dint make a diff. but stopped the error..

i have also stress testet my cpu (Furmark,cpu-z)and gpu (Furmark) 

sorry for bad English

Try plugging in a different monitor if you have one. It may be a problem with the monitor.

I will be tryin that out, for a few day and report back :D

I will be trying that out, for a few day and report back :D

it still crash, but i will try with a different graphic card,