Second front USB not working on FD ARC Midi R2.

kgorringe

I have a new Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 that I just built.

Everything in it is working, except just ONE of the front USB plugs on the front panel.

It doesnt just not work. It looks like it sends power for a second, then quits, and gives an error message. If you look at a video i posted. https://youtu.be/dV0IuX0jR2s .This happens on all USB devices and not just Xbox controllers.

I double checked to see if the USB 3.0 was plugged correctly into the motherboard, it was.

I restarted the PC.

I did everything an amateur PC kiddie could do.

Any help? Do I have a dead port? Do I need a new case? 

AMD A10 7700k APU @ 3.8 GHz  /  Dem Integrated R7 graphics  / 8 GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 1800 MHz RAM  /  1 TB WD Black HDD  /  ARC Midi R2 Case  /  ASRock FM2A88M Pro 3+ 

Logitech MX Performance / Razor Blackwidow Ultimate

Honestly sounds like either the USB 3.0 header on the motherboard is dead or the port on the case is dead. Does the working port still work when plugged in to the other header? If it does that then the port on the case is probably dead.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz