Crossfire freezes whole pc

This problem has been going on for more than a year now i have searched countless sites and forums i have tried a million different things but no solution could be found.

the problem is that whenever have crossfire enabled and i run a game with crossfire(i am aware that crossfire does not activate in borderless or windowed) it freezes my whole pc and there is nothing to get out of it, everything just freezes cursor, keyboard input, music, browser, windows EVERYTHING no exception all i can do is force shutdown my pc with the power button. 

Ihave no clue what is the problem here are some things i tried:

I tested every individual stick of memory.

I swapped the gpu's no difference.

I tested both gpu's separately the work fine only in crossfire do they give problems.

I checked the power supply

I under clocked both cards(i also tested with 100% fan speed they stayed a cool 60 C)

I under clocked my cpu(and overclocked) no idea how that would affect it maybe drivers ¿?.

I did a vram test(all okay no errors)

I did a normal stress test on both gpu's and my cpu at the same time(ran fine)

I did opencl benchmark using all gpu's and cpu's(ran fine)

I switched to multiple different clean installs of windows 8, 8.1,10, and now i have 10 Insider.(no difference)

I disabled ULPS

I reset the registry edit i did (scroll further)

I googled for days (yet no similar problems with solution)

Specs:
fx-6300 cpu
2x sapphire dual x 285 in crossfire
asrock 970 Extreme r2.0 (latest bios)
60 gig kingston ssd(windows 10 pro insider)
2 TB seagate barracuda(for steam and other programs)
16 GB Crucial ram

750 watt coolermaster powersupply
note: i did edit the register so that it would install programs on the D: drive by default instead of the C: drive

Please help me ;_;

pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie apple pie pie pie pie pie apple pie pie pie pie pie applepie pie pie pie pie pie applepiepie pie pie pie pie pie

your PSU is likely not supplying clean enough power/stable power

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

You have this problem for a year now?...

Did you talk to the AMD or Sapphire support?

your PSU is likely not supplying clean enough power/stable power

then how is the opencl benchmark working using both gpu's and my cpu?

pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie apple pie pie pie pie pie apple pie pie pie pie pie applepie pie pie pie pie pie applepiepie pie pie pie pie pie

then how is the opencl benchmark working using both gpu's and my cpu?

Different types of load and stress? Just like how my 280 artifacts in some games but not in others?

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

You have this problem for a year now?...

Did you talk to the AMD or Sapphire support?

I didn't try that because of it where a common problem they would have a fix but i highly doubt that they have a clue they just google the problem theirselves and look in their own database or spreadsheet, but i will try to contact them today.

I didn't try that because of it where a common problem they would have a fix but i highly doubt that they have a clue they just google the problem theirselves and look in their own database or spreadsheet, but i will try to contact them today.

You should definitly do that.

Sometimes you can get a good deal like a better card as a replacement for example.

I think it is the Motherboard, have you checked what it supports?? are you sure crossfire is possible make sure you're running the supported lanes in case try putting it in a lower 16x slot if you have it...

Wait so you have display?? it just freezes?

Idk what lanes you used maybe the Motherboard is faulty chipset or bug...

Edit:

Because it has been found at a Dumster i wouldnt trust it, lol or you didnt mean litterly :P

I think it is the Motherboard, have you checked what it supports?? are you sure crossfire is possible make sure you're running the supported lanes in case try putting it in a lower 16x slot if you have it...

Wait so you have display?? it just freezes?

Idk what lanes you used maybe the Motherboard is faulty chipset or bug...

Edit:

Because it has been found at a Dumster i wouldnt trust it, lol or you didnt mean litterly :P

this motherboard says on the box and the site it supports crossfire but everyday i try to tweak the computer in the bios i begin to doubt the quality of this board, i mean it was cheap but today i figured out the 2 16x support is a lie and it only supports 16x on one of the slots not both slots at the same time and the teksyndicate forum telling me it is probably my motherboard. so idk about asrock anymore.

this motherboard says on the box and the site it supports crossfire but everyday i try to tweak the computer in the bios i begin to doubt the quality of this board, i mean it was cheap but today i figured out the 2 16x support is a lie and it only supports 16x on one of the slots not both slots at the same time and the teksyndicate forum telling me it is probably my motherboard. so idk about asrock anymore.

Asrock can be pritty junk sometimes its just build soo cheap they might have skipped on this one being faulty if it said on the box and you have bought it new you can send probably back at all times when you have everthing from Cables to BOX serial numbers ICT and no demage even if you havent warranty you can ask to repair back if you havent got what you've asked for on the BOX and website go there and find warranty claim even if you possibly don't have warranty...

But make sure your Bios is doing fine RESET CMOS underclock CPU try default settings..

note: i did edit the register so that it would install programs on the D: drive by default instead of the C: drive

How did you do that? i'm noob at that kinda stuff of editing Windows manually doing that stuff...???

(Just want freakin Ninite installing on my D drive ffs...)

How did you do that? i'm noob at that kinda stuff of editing Windows manually doing that stuff...???

(Just want freakin Ninite installing on my D drive ffs...

there is a beautifull guide right here: http://www.intowindows.com/change-default-installation-directory-in-windows-7-vista/

short version: 1. open "regedit" just type it in the startmenu.

2. find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion

3. just change all the things you want example : C;\Program Files to D;\Program Files there is also a registry edit for the appdata and users folders but having used that it makes windows quite unstable so i dont recommend that.

note: some installers ignore the registry settings and install in C: anyways but almost none do that.

did you try updating drivers, reinstalling windows?

Please read the original thread.

Please read the original thread.

must have missed it the first time reading it, my bad