Questions About CSGO and its Future

Lavish

So, I have an inventory worth a large amount that I wont specify, and I am at a crossroads. I can either sell my entire inventory, and bank the cash/upgrade my pc to x99 or 980ti OR keep all my beautiful skins, and play the game. I have worked out pros and cons for both. If I bank the cash, its money in the safe. If I purchase an x99 setup, that will last me max 4 years, then it will be worth nothing. So buying pc parts is a guaranteed loss. Or, I roll my dice, and keep my inventory, the skins I own will probably never go down in price, my worry is something will happen to counter strike where the entire game will plop thus losing my all the potential profit of my skins. Can anyone provide suggestions?

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

Saving for a Dream rig :)

I own ~200€ of Counter strike skins. I don't really worry about them losing value, but I'm considering selling them, I just don't find anything nice in skins anymore. 

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

I own ~200€ of Counter strike skins. I don't really worry about them losing value, but I'm considering selling them, I just don't find anything nice in skins anymore. 

Understandable, I personally dont need a new gpu, all I play now is csgo, and I love my skins, so Im leaning towards keeping them considering the popularity of csgo.

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

They probably lose their value if Valve decides to create a new counter strike, but they currently have no reason to do so. I think the skins will keep their value for at least a few years.

Understandable, I personally dont need a new gpu, all I play now is csgo, and I love my skins, so Im leaning towards keeping them considering the popularity of csgo.

Because so many people have invested money in CS:GO, and because it is a competitive esport, it will not die for a LONG time. In fact, Valave may even release continuous updates for GO and never make another CS game again. If you like your skins, keep them. And while you're at it overpay me massively for the 7th best float on csgo exchange stattrak glock-18 wraiths, cheers.

I used to have a Butterfly Knife Blue Steel and some other skins worth about ~20 Euros. Sold all of it, and don't regret it. CS is just full of toxic shits and Valve just keep fucking the game up more and more now.

Wait can you take money from your wallet and return it to your bank card? 

Personally i would keep some nice skins (if you play the game) and sell some to upgrade my PC. But if its either sell all skins or keep all skins.. then its up to you to decide, do you need a new PC? then.. sure go for it i suppose. 

Wait can you take money from your wallet and return it to your bank card? 

Personally i would keep some nice skins (if you play the game) and sell some to upgrade my PC. But if its either sell all skins or keep all skins.. then its up to you to decide, do you need a new PC? then.. sure go for it i suppose. 

No, I would sell them on OPSkins or BitSkins and then bank the case :P And thats my plan, im going to sell my current knife, get a better one, then sell the skins I dont use.

if all you play is csgo, keep them. You will feel lost in the game without them and will be put off from playing it anymore (lol). Or you could just bank them on opskins if you think what you will use the money for will be more beneficial.

[CPU] Ryzen 5 3600x [Cooling] be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 [Mobo] B450 Tomahawk Max [RAM] 16GB (2X8) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz [GPU] RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio [PSU] XFX XTR 750W [Case] Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed

No, I would sell them on OPSkins or BitSkins and then bank the case :P And thats my plan, im going to sell my current knife, get a better one, then sell the skins I dont use.

yh sell the stuff you dont use =p then see what you can do, gl!

due to the skins and esports scene i wouldn't be surprised if GO would outlast 1.6 and source 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M