Suuuper slow charging on One plus one

werto165

http://imgur.com/hljy4v2

This is basically my issue it is taking much longer than it should to charge my phone I left it on charge for about 3 hours and had it on aeroplane mode and still it was only around 70 percent coming from around 10 percentage charge at the start of the charge cycle. What do you think it could be?

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

What charger and cable are you using? Some older cables are only capable at charging at 0.5 amps

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

What charger and cable are you using? Some older cables are only capable at charging at 0.5 amps

I'm using the charger and the cable that came with the phone. I will try another charger but tomorrow morning probs

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I'm using the charger and the cable that came with the phone. I will try another charger but tomorrow morning probs

Did it just start happening?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Did it just start happening?

I'm not really sure as I usually charge my phone at night by the time I wake up its usually fully charged, perhaps that has deteriorated the battery over time? I'll try my brothers charger tomorrow but I doubt it is the charger.

probably using a 1 amp charger instead of 2 or more which you should be

The One Plus One does not support 2 amp charging.

the fuck?

It doesn't matter what charger you have, it will not force a higher amperage into the phone.  The phone requests a certain charge from a charger, not the other way round and most phones of that generation only support a max of 1amp input.

It doesn't matter what charger you have, it will not force a higher amperage into the phone.  The phone requests a certain charge from a charger, not the other way round and most phones of that generation only support a max of 1amp input.

ohh

sorry, i didnt realize what hpone he was  talking about

yeah, you are correct