Is X99 motherboard still have issues?

I've read a lot of review over the internet that this model has plenty of issues, I heard a lot of bad things about Asus. Not so much bad reviews about MSI but I still have no confident buying any of their motherboards.

Is there a new X99 motherboard that's recently came out? I want a durable one that can run 24/7, can anyone recommend me a good one? I want to run it with my 5820k and 64GB ram placed on single quad channel.

I've read a lot of review over the internet that this model has plenty of issues, I heard a lot of bad things about Asus. Not so much bad reviews about MSI but I still have no confident buying any of their motherboards.

Is there a new X99 motherboard that's recently came out? I want a durable one that can run 24/7, can anyone recommend me a good one? I want to run it with my 5820k and 64GB ram placed on single quad channel.

For mine I run this you can check it out if you want http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=MB-X99POU3&c=CJ

I mean yeah dude, it's an x99 mobo.

Not really sure what you're asking...

I think you quoted the wrong person I didn't ask a question

I think you quoted the wrong person I didn't ask a question

No, I meant to quote you... Idk what you're trying to talk about with this topic.

No, I meant to quote you... Idk what you're trying to talk about with this topic.

OHHHHH, wait yeah quoted wrong person

OHHHHH, wait yeah quoted wrong person

You guys both have no profile picture I got confused, I thought you're posts were the OP... xD