Amazon F**@cked up- Infinite return window on items from whenever

SirNumbers

Partial Refunds & Restocking Fees

If You Return You'll Receive

- Items in original condition past the return window* 80% of the item's price

- CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, video games, cassette tapes, 

or vinyl records that were opened (taken out of its plastic wrap). 50% of the item's price

- Items that are damaged, missing parts, not in the 

original condition, or have obvious signs of use 

for reasons not due to an Amazon.com error Up to 50% of the item's price

- Open software for reasons not due to an Amazon.com error 0% of the item's price

To test this I returned an Item from 3 years ago and they accepted the return

WOW RIP 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&ascsubtag=b25cade2ac4f11e5966bee6214610d160000&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&nodeId=901926&tag=o001b-20&linkId=LINSUVSPYNEKE6SB

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

It looks like their normal refund policy... 

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

It looks like their normal refund policy... 

Yea but it wasnt really well known, and now its on slickdeals and people are fucking with them hard core

Yea but it wasnt really well known, and now its on slickdeals and people are fucking with them hard core

What?  Surely it's common knowledge that Amazon accepts returns under certain circumstances for a period after purchase.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

What?  Surely it's common knowledge that Amazon accepts returns under certain circumstances for a period after purchase.

3 years?! for my reason being "Gift never used"

Where does it say 3 years?

Where does it say 3 years?

Its from anytime past the 30 days of return

Huh, not sure if this abuses the policy or not, but this may be a good way for people who want to start review channels or sites for products on a budget. Buy an item, and can return it whenever for 80% of the items value.

Its from anytime past the 30 days of return

I'm not sure what you're reading, but I see: "You'll still need to return your items within 30 days", and "For most items the return window is 30 days after delivery".

I'm not sure what you're reading, but I see: "You'll still need to return your items within 30 days", and "For most items the return window is 30 days after delivery".

What? Thats not what I see, I see what I posted in my post

post-14596-0-44554800-1451191015.png

What? Thats not what I see, I see what I posted in my post

Oh I see, "Items in original condition past the return window".  Don't think the UK Amazon has the same policy.

You can return items to Sam's Club that were 3 years old too. As long as its not electronics. With no restocking fee. Some retailers have a very good return policy. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

so if you need to return software due to an amazon error you get 0% of the value, and if you return an item just because you didn't want it past the 30 days you get 0, nice lol

No, you get a full refund if it's Amazon error.. Always. It says 0% if it's not Amazon's fault.

No, you get a full refund if it's Amazon error.. Always. It says 0% if it's not Amazon's fault.

oh my bad