adobe premiere pro cs6 not fully utilizing cuda acceleration?

gameboy3800

this is a long story. here's a slightly summarized version: i have twin gtx 980 tis and a quadro m4000. i have tried multiple variations of both the nvidia control panel and the cuda supported cards file to try and get adobe premiere pro cs6 and after effects to use all the cuda cores i have. but it doesnt. most of the load gets dumped onto the cpu, with the gpus getting very little usage (15% - 30%). pls help.

here's more details: i just installed a Quadro M4000 in my system with twin 980 tis. i have tried about everything i could think of, but premiere pro and after effects use very little of any of the geforce cards or the quadro. i have edited the cuda supported cards file to allow it to see and use both the geforce cards and quadro. and i set the mecury playback engine to use gpu cuda acceleration. but when i go to render out the project, it only uses a very small amount of the massive amount of gpu horsepower i have. most of the work goes onto the 5820k cpu, thus making rendering times longer than they should be. i can edit the cuda file to only use the m4000 and select the m4000 in the nvidia control panel. and that will increase the usage of the m4000, but its still only going up to 50% load here and there and using less than a gig of its 8gb of memory. if i edit the cuda file and nvidia control panel to use both geforce cards and the quadro, there's even less usage. 15% on the quadro and 10% on only one of the geforce cards. the second 980 ti is completely underutilized. sli is disabled when not gaming.

TL;DR: i have an op computer that should put out some real fast rendering times, but it isn't. pls fix nao.

thanks in advance. how was your holiday season?

y[e]  |  I am king giraffe. Hail me.  |  I build computers as a hobby and sometimes resell them to make a profit. | Current rig's specs:

OS: Win10 Pro x64 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900XT | MB: ASUS X570 Tuff | RAM: 32gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3600mhz | Bootup: Adata 1tb NVME Gen4 | SSD: Intel SSD6 P600 1tb | HDDs: 16tb total | PSU: Seasonic 1200w 80+ Gold | Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 | Case: Voodoo Omen R (yes, THAT Voodoo) | Screen: Acer XF270HU 1440p 144hz FreeSync | total spent: $too much | (lol empty space)