Zogis GTS 450 - Constant Driver Crashes

Outlandr
I've been having some problems with my GPU recently. I'm running a Zogis GTS 450, and it serves well for what games I play. But recently, the video driver has been crashing constantly, and at one point it completely restarted my computer after glitching out (I was playing a match of CS:S on mostly low settings, and the screen tore like crazy with audio spazzing out). I am overclocking it using MSI Afterburner, however. Core Clock is at 940MHz, Memory Clock at 670MHz. The Core Clock was at 1040MHz or so when my computer did the glitchy restart, though, so that's most likely the reason why. But what I dont understand at all is that, even when not overclocked, the driver will still suffer serious crashing.

Note: Starting MSI Afterburner without overclocking, the Core Clock is shown to be somewhere around 760MHz, and the Memory Clock is around 650. I can provide further system specs if required.

Start by uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU driver. Use a program called DDU to completely uninstall your GPU driver before reinstalling it (BTW this is a direct download link) :

http://www.guru3d.com/files-get/display-driver-uninstaller-download,20.html

Tried using that, my computer rebooted into Safe Mode without networking so I wasn't able to do anything else from there. Also, normally rebooting into Safe Mode WITH networking just displays the Windows 10 logo and doesn't do anything. Is there a manual way to uninstall the driver?