Bought a new chair toughts?

tROVLET

My dream chair is a Steelcase Leap chair. That's like, a 10-year chair.

800? i would say its a waste (sorry)

and for me it looks very strange...

looks like you can fall any moment

you see this? this is my signature. btw im Norwegian 

Spoiler

CPU - Intel I7-5820K, Motherboard - ASUS X99-A, RAM - Crucial DDR4 Ballistix Sport 16GB, GPU - MSI Geforce GTX 970, Case - Cooler Master HAF XB evo, Storage - Intel SSD 330 Series 120GB - OS, WD Desktop Blue 500GB - storage 1, Seagate Barracuda 2TB - storage 2, PSU - Corsair RM850x (overkill i know), Display(s)- AOC 24" g2460Pg, Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, 2 Noctua 120mm PWM, 1 Corsair 120mm AF RED LED, Keyboard - SpeedLink VIRTUIS Advanced, Mouse - razer deathadder chroma, Sound - Logitech Z313, SteelSeries Siberia V2 HyperX Edition, OS - Windows 10 (prefer windows 7)

its ergonomic chair thats why the weird looks lol

look for ergonomic mouse/keyboard

$800 and no head support, lumbar support or really anything?

To me this look like a $20 chair with the back split in two...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Well 

in israel we have not very much of a choise, if you intersted :

http://www.dr-gav.co.il/%D7%9B%D7%A1%D7%90%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%9E%D7%A0%D7%94%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%9D

damn you guys make me sad, did i dun goof?

Well if that $800 is in "Israeli New Sheqel" currency, then that's about $200 USD. Which isn't as bad as previously thought. But if it's actually $800 USD... Yes... You dun goof. This list has a few of them, and yours look kind of similar to this one except without the head support.)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Only your body can tell if its good or not. Most people don't realize how important a good, ergonomic chair is, or what makes a chair ergonomic in the first place. Most people just fall to all the marketing hype about "executive boss styled leather gaming racing chair". If you like the chair and you find it comfortable, then its a good buy and probably a good investment in healthier body in the long term.

Well if that $800 is in "Israeli New Sheqel" currency, then that's about $200 USD. Which isn't as bad as previously thought. But if it's actually $800 USD... Yes... You dun goof. There are a lot more ergonomic chairs for that price (and I'm not talking about chairs like DX racer and what not. Like this)

The currency of israel is like this : 3.8 shekels - 1$, i paid 2500, anyways i think i will cancel it? fuk, it realy seems like a bit of waste of money I'd say? what other chair should i look from that site?

edit: it costed 640$ not 800, its pretty normal price (2x more then rest of the world )

Only your body can tell if its good or not. Most people don't realize how important a good, ergonomic chair is, or what makes a chair ergonomic in the first place. Most people just fall to all the marketing hype about "executive boss styled leather gaming racing chair". If you like the chair and you find it comfortable, then its a good buy and probably a good investment in healthier body in the long term.

It is comfotable, but i cant find anything about it on the internet, hugM company is chinese and small so im pretty screwed, also warranty is 1 year

should i cancel and get something also or nah/

The only chair I'd spend that much money on would be a Herman Miller Embody. 

in this store it cost's 1460$ /:

fuk this gay country with everyshit overpriced!!!!!!!!!

should i cancel the order and buy something also? honest opinions please

We actually use Hermon Miller Aerons at work. All 3,000 of us. :D

Yes, that is about $2.5 million in chairs. And they are AWESOME.

i5 2500k @5Ghz(1.48v) | MAXIMUS IV GENE-Z | GTX 970 @1337Mhz | Asus Xonar U7 | Crossover 27Q | ATH-AD700X w/ModMic 4.0 | Silverstone FT03

I've heard equally good things about the Aerons. A lot of people think that's a waste of money but I could imagine the productivity gains when your employees aren't always complaining about back pain if they were in worse chairs. 

I've heard equally good things about the Aerons. A lot of people think that's a waste of money but I could imagine the productivity gains when your employees aren't always complaining about back pain if they were in worse chairs. 

No doubt at all. I have to spend 12 hour at a time in this chair and it has never failed me. We actually did it from a form of loss prevention. It only takes a few employees to get work place related "injuries" and the cost of the chairs would be nothing. Especially when there are a lot of Liberal minded people in authoritative positions that love to stick it to us. 

i5 2500k @5Ghz(1.48v) | MAXIMUS IV GENE-Z | GTX 970 @1337Mhz | Asus Xonar U7 | Crossover 27Q | ATH-AD700X w/ModMic 4.0 | Silverstone FT03

If you tried it out (and make sure you really try it out, like sit in it for over an hour) and you like it then you tell us if it was worth it. Its your money :)

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

Well, it sure looks fancy. I suppose the idea behind the 2 piece back is that it'll flex (it's in the name?) when you lean back on it.

But really, you already bought it. You don't need anyone's opinion on it. Wait until you get it, assemble sit, sit your butt right on it and don't leave it for like 8 hours. See if you can do that for several days in a row without any kind of ache. If so, then it's a good chair, as long as the other functionalities (arm rests, that weird back) doesn't get in your way.

It's probably going to take you a while to get used to the back.

Also, people need to realize that shipping something as damn heavy as a chair with international shipping costs a shitton of money. Even more so if you ship from a country that has no VAT to one that does.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

That is the weirdest chair I've ever seen...

I think spending $800 on a chair is a waste of moni

My dream chair is a Steelcase Leap chair. That's like, a 10-year chair.

800? i would say its a waste (sorry)

and for me it looks very strange...

looks like you can fall any moment

$800 and no head support, lumbar support or really anything?

To me this look like a $20 chair with the back split in two...

If you tried it out (and make sure you really try it out, like sit in it for over an hour) and you like it then you tell us if it was worth it. Its your money :)

Well, it sure looks fancy. I suppose the idea behind the 2 piece back is that it'll flex (it's in the name?) when you lean back on it.

But really, you already bought it. You don't need anyone's opinion on it. Wait until you get it, assemble sit, sit your butt right on it and don't leave it for like 8 hours. See if you can do that for several days in a row without any kind of ache. If so, then it's a good chair, as long as the other functionalities (arm rests, that weird back) doesn't get in your way.

It's probably going to take you a while to get used to the back.

Also, people need to realize that shipping something as damn heavy as a chair with international shipping costs a shitton of money. Even more so if you ship from a country that has no VAT to one that does.

Ok guys after heavy thinkins i canceled the order because of this reason:

hugM small chinese factory that doesnt have the name, now information on the internet

680$ for this chair is overpriced, this chair dont provide anything special ( expect alluminum bottom )

and the most important, 1 year warranty!!

anyways guys please help me choose a chair from here:

http://www.dr-gav.co.il/%D7%9B%D7%A1%D7%90%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%9E%D7%A0%D7%94%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%9D

not more then 2000 ש"ח

thats sadly the best store in this shiithole country /:

I was always against the mesh back chairs until I started working at my current job. I will never go back now. They don't wear out like most pleather/cloth and foam chairs, you don't get a sweaty back and they are very comfy. No pressure points from seams and stuff.

I was always against the mesh back chairs until I started working at my current job. I will never go back now. They don't wear out like most pleather/cloth and foam chairs, you don't get a sweaty back and they are very comfy. No pressure points from seams and stuff.

This. Mesh is the best. :D