Convince me to not buy this op keyboard.

blueballs

So yeah, I've been looking to replace my keyboard which is the compact k65 red cherry with a brown cherry that has a number pad and since I really don't look often the keys I figure I should buy a "keyless" keyboard but then I found the Majestouch Ninja keyboards where the letters are on the face of the keys and this would be the best of both worlds.

The keyboard is overpriced but matches all my needs so I'm pretty sold out... go ahead and try to convince me in not buying it

link: http://www.ncix.com/detail/filco-majestouch-2-ninja-cherry-3d-70724.htm

That is the single ugliest piece of hardware I have ever seen

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Buying that keyboard will result in Donald Trump becoming president and Zen being a total flop. Then 5 years later we will all plummet into the sun.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

it looks stupid, and you will look stupid using it.

I cannot. I now want that keyboard as well. But I have no money, and there doesn't seem to be a spanish variant, so fuck it. T_T

In my opinion it is pointless...

Core2 Quad Q9400 @ 3.00GHz ✦  8GB Corsair RAM ✦Asus P5G41Tm - Lx3 ✦ Sapphire R9 270 Dual-X ✦ WD Caviar Green 640 GB ✦ Seagate Barracuda 160GB ✦ Fractal Design Define R5 ✦ 1Life ps:jet 700W ✦  

Lenovo Y520 - GTX1050Ti - i77700k - 250GB Samsung M.2 NVME SSD  :D 

Somebody visiting and using your keyboard will be thrown off by the fact that the letters are on the sides of the keycap.

Its nearly 2016, we don't all touch type by now?

I cant. I have that keyboard, and it has the best build quality of any keyboard I have touched, other than the Model M. It's not overpriced at all, it's priced well for the manufacturing put into it. 

Not going to lie about a product I love. :^)

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Don't you know that this keyboard has burnt 1000s of people's fingers?

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Just an idea since its the keys you seem to like, why not just get any keyboard you like and a set of side printed keycaps?

You'd have to make sure the keyboard you wanted had standard sized keys, but apart from that you could get any.

Not trying to convince you, Filco make some amazing boards. Just giving you options if you wanted them.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Looks nice, but way too much money.

Having said that, I bought a k95 RGB and love it, even though I rarely use the num pad and the G keys, I figure its better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

A spooky man in your closet will come out at night.

btw im drunk jajajaaa

MY RIG | Intel Core i5-4690K @4.4GHz | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS Z97-A  | Mismatched 24GB RAM @1600MHz DDR3 | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB + PNY CS900 120GB | GIGABYTE AORUS RX 570 4GB | FRACTAL DESIGN FOCUS G | CORSAIR CX550M  | WINDOWS 10 | Acer GN246HL 24" 1080p 144Hz  | Glorious Model O- (Glossy White) Ducky One 2 Mini (White - Cherry MX Silent Red) MOBILE | OnePlus 7 Pro 256GB (Grey) | iPad Pro 10.5 64GB (Gold)  PREVIOUS ACCOUNT: CYANOG