Easter egg hunt BF4 - Dice LA camo

kristofk

Hi,

I am looking for 8 players (+me) to play Battlefield 4 with me only for the purpose of unlocking the extremely rare Dice LA camo.

I have everything set up, I have the steps and everything.

I will need your:

• skype info for conference call
  • and your email later on for realtimeboard.com sharing.

I am looking for players who:

• can speak english
  • preferably european for good ping but players from all around the world are welcome
  • will not quit in the unlocking process or once he recieved the camo (in one word: reliable)
  • are friendly
  • has basic understanding of: skype, bf4 map filters, morse code 

This easter egg is very hard, we have to solve a puzzle and jump between multiple maps and it has to be done for each player. I tis a long process, we might divide it into two days to complete it for everybody.

Watch this video and if you feel like you are able and ready to take on the challenge comment down below with you skype name and describe your skype profile picture or give some info so I will know which account is yours if the username is used by others.

The first 8 comments with the skype name will be choosen. If the commenter won't join or will leave in mid process I will choose the commenters after in order.

I'm up for this but I don't know morse code. In the video it said we can use apps. My skype username is Maihym and my profile pic is a red dragon with a black background.

I'm up for this but I don't know morse code. In the video it said we can use apps. My skype username is Maihym and my profile pic is a red dragon with a black background.

Sorry, I already did the easter egg hunt with some random people on servers, I did all the steps but I didn't get the camo. I even heard the BFFs Noob say leveld up or ranked up (not sure which). So I just left it that way, I did the easter egg the game is buggy or something.