Christmas with $480 USD

DominicNikon

im getting a GTX 970 and logitech g633 Headsets. is there any thats better for the money or are they fine? GTX 970 ftw evga

Im gonna be one with the crowd and say get a 390, its better.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I'm not partial to Logitech headsets, I had a very poor experience with my G930s and wouldn't recommend buying from Logitech for audio gear.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

People gonna recommend you R9 390.

Because it's better.

But it's upto you.

G633 is a good choice.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Im gonna be one with the crowd and say get a 390, its better.

can the 390 help with premier pro or just Cuda for nvidia 

I'm not partial to Logitech headsets, I had a very poor experience with my G930s and wouldn't recommend buying from Logitech for audio gear.

how was it poor?

I would get a r9 fury, but that is, because I love my Monoprice #9396 (there ear buds...) and I dont need a headset, but I guess that's a little out of the budget... its like $500 or $550 with battlefeild(I mean battlefront...)...

An r9 390 is better than a 970 ^^

As for headsets, you'd be better off buying a normal pair of headphones and adding a modmic

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

390 doesn't have CUDA. If you need CUDA, you can go with the 970, but I wouldn't recommend it.

An r9 390 is better than a 970 ^^

As for headsets, you'd be better off buying a normal pair of headphones and adding a modmic

so people say the logitech g633 is a good choice and others not why is that? do they have good sound quality?

how was it poor?

Poor audio quality and levels in general, more emphasis on bass than I prefer, microphone was lacking for the high price tag, cut out regularly even though the bluetooth adapter was two feet away. I currently have a Superlux HD668B and Blue Snowball Ice, which ended up being cheaper, and I far prefer this combo. I had a Modmic but got tired of dealing with the adhesive. I probably could have super glued it but eh.

390 doesn't have CUDA. If you need CUDA, you can go with the 970, but I wouldn't recommend it.

but the 390 only gets 5 fps more in games how is that worth it?

Poor audio quality and levels in general, more emphasis on base than I prefer, microphone was lacking for the high price tag, cut out regularly even though the bluetooth adapter was two feet away. I currently have a Superlux HD668B and Blue Snowball Ice, which ended up being cheaper, and I far prefer this combo. I had a Modmic but got tired of dealing with the adhesive. I probably could have super glued it but eh.

633 are not wireless 

Premiere Pro supports OpenCL so it will help.

633 are not wireless 

That was my experience with the G930, all the points save cutting out should apply.

so people say the logitech g633 is a good choice and others not why is that? do they have good sound quality?

they are good as far as headsets go, but headsets in general are not the best for the price in terms of sound quality.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Everyone would say to go 390 but it's up to you. The headset seems great, have a good one

i wont i would take the 970 personally

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

agreeing with this

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860