Really weird Steam glitch.

The Official Czex

now i have access to a rich kid in sweden who adds like $300 on one day LOL

thats budget for 10 years worth of gaming right there

okay 5 if you arent piss poor

Lets hope they can actually defend their servers against a hacker attack....

Shark Rampage V: AMD FX-4350 @ 4.5GHz(1.404 Volts) / Hyper 212 Evo / Gigabyte 750Ti (1405MHz Core,3200MHz Memory @ stock voltage) / Kington HyperX Fury 8 Gigs 1866MHz Dual channel / ASUS M5A97 R2.0 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200 RPM / 850Evo 250GB / XFX TS 550w 80+ Bronze Sharkoon VG4-W

*snip*

what the f*** are you doing? you should not post other peoples personal info... does not matter if you know them or not, like totalbiscuit said In his video: I dont expect any of you to be stupid enough to post others personal info.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

what the f*** are you doing? you should not post other peoples personal info... does not matter if you know them or not, like totalbiscuit said In his video: I dont expect any of you to be stupid enough to post others personal info.

You think anyone here is going to care?

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

You think anyone here is going to care?

you can never know ho reads this tread.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 

-Stephen Hawking

you can never know ho reads this tread.

it's just an email.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

it's just an email.

an email can be used to a lot. 

an email could be used to spam/scam people, especially when they also get the last 4 digit number of the credit card (makes scam more believable for some people)

it can also be used to find somones real name (and/or address) that can be used to make more believable scam, but also make that person be online harrased.

and more.

everyone that posts other people personal info is stupid in my (and totalbiscuits) mind.

-Stephen Hawking

an email can be used to a lot. 

an email could be used to spam/scam people, especially when they also get the last 4 digit number of the credit card (makes scam more believable for some people)

it can also be used to find somones real name (and/or address) that can be used to make more believable scam, but also make that person be online harrased.

and more.

everyone that posts other people personal info is stupid in my (and totalbiscuits) mind.

No one here is going to use it for malicious intent.

No one here is going to use it for malicious intent.

like I did say, you never know ho is reading or what they can do.

its still stupid. does not matter if its here or reddit.

-Stephen Hawking