Fan config for AIO

txb

So for Christmas I just bought myself a H110i GT AIO liquid cooler. I was just wondering if I should try putting it in the top of my case, or if I could get enough airflow putting it in the front of my case. Also would you recommend a Push, a Pull, or a Push/Pull fan config. Thanks!

Most common way is to put it in the top and have air push through it, putting it in the front would also be fine but also do a push config. If you have the space and can spare the fines you can do a push/pull but you won't notice major temp differences by doing this. 

Merry Christmas!

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

Firstly, what is your pc case?

Also, don't forget to follow your threads. @txb2

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Firstly, what is your pc case?

Also, don't forget to follow your threads. @txb2

I have an Obsidian 750D

Most common way is to put it in the top and have air push through it, putting it in the front would also be fine but also do a push config. If you have the space and can spare the fines you can do a push/pull but you won't notice major temp differences by doing this.

Merry Christmas!

Thank you very much! I will definitely make sure to have the fans on the radiator be exhaust!

I have an Obsidian 750D

In that case, i'd personally do a pull setup with the radiator fans, at the front of the case. It's what i've done in my Fractal R5, with a H110i GTX.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

In that case, i'd personally do a pull setup with the radiator fans, at the front of the case. It's what i've done in my Fractal R5, with a H110i GTX.

Thanks and merry Christmas