GTA V worth it?

glutesontheloose

was wondering if GTA V is worth it to get on PC right now mainly for GTA Online. I used to play it on my PS3 and I wanted to transfer my Online progress on PC but reading some reviews on steam kinda gives me a doubt whether I should get it or not because of all the hacks/cheat peope claim the online mode has right now.

How bad is the hack/cheat Online? is it really that bad or is it tolerable?

Ive been playing it for like 2 months and Ive yet to see a cheater :/

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Ive never had issues with online, the main reason you ever get killed is for bounties.

Great game, Great story, Great graphics too.

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

It can be bad at times but Rockstar seems to be cracking down even harder with every update they release. If you can handle the game on your PC id recommend it over a console edition. I hate the fact that there are hackers/modders but I will never go back to the console version after playing PC.

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

Lucky, first time I played in like 3 months was yesterday and I got put with a hacker/modder. He was a friendly one but still. xD

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

Lucky, first time I played in like 3 months was yesterday and I got put with a hacker/modder. He was a friendly one but still. xD

Should have asked for some munniez :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

lucky. I can hardley get into a session without one.

Some are nice, but most are naughty.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Should have asked for some munniez :P

I'm gonna try today!

i play gta 5 with my friend for lolz, and this is what i can say;

lots of hackers, 2-3 every seasson, with luck. 0 or 1. they usually troll you too by spamming things and killing everyone, 

they dont always cheat, but sometimes. i would say 30% for them to do that.

so overall i would its worth it if you can beer it

you see this? this is my signature. btw im Norwegian 

Spoiler

CPU - Intel I7-5820K, Motherboard - ASUS X99-A, RAM - Crucial DDR4 Ballistix Sport 16GB, GPU - MSI Geforce GTX 970, Case - Cooler Master HAF XB evo, Storage - Intel SSD 330 Series 120GB - OS, WD Desktop Blue 500GB - storage 1, Seagate Barracuda 2TB - storage 2, PSU - Corsair RM850x (overkill i know), Display(s)- AOC 24" g2460Pg, Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, 2 Noctua 120mm PWM, 1 Corsair 120mm AF RED LED, Keyboard - SpeedLink VIRTUIS Advanced, Mouse - razer deathadder chroma, Sound - Logitech Z313, SteelSeries Siberia V2 HyperX Edition, OS - Windows 10 (prefer windows 7)

It can be bad at times but Rockstar seems to be cracking down even harder with every update they release. If you can handle the game on your PC id recommend it over a console edition. I hate the fact that there are hackers/modders but I will never go back to the console version after playing PC.

y u hate me

y u hate me

Are you a friendly or a bitch on a stick that blows me up? If you're friendly and just do it to make people laugh I don't hate you. You're actually an enjoyable person. 

Are you a friendly or a bitch on a stick that blows me up? If you're friendly and just do it to make people laugh I don't hate you. You're actually an enjoyable person. 

i go around giving people money, then rock star bans me twice

i only hack when my friends are around and we do it in a private lobby, other then that in public ones we give people free shit always, and if we want to do random shit then we do it someplace else

i go around giving people money, then rock star bans me twice

i only hack when my friends are around and we do it in a private lobby, other then that in public ones we give people free shit always, and if we want to do random shit then we do it someplace else

The we chill fam. You should give me some moolah though so I can buy a yacht :P

The we chill fam. You should give me some moolah though so I can buy a yacht :P

fuk no, never am i going to a public server, i took a long time b4 hacking again

i only hack with my friends in a private lobby so no one reports me again,

this is my 7th offence

fuk no, never am i going to a public server, i took a long time b4 hacking again

i only hack with my friends in a private lobby so no one reports me again,

this is my 7th offence

FINE! I'll do it the hard way and buy shark cards. :/

Hmm...sounds like I could handle those type of hackers. Might consider getting the game now but won't get it right away though, sale will last for more than a week anyway.. Thanks Guys!