Vessel 1yr Free Runs Out In ~3 Months...

Master Disaster

?????

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Probably not. Vessel is so unfriendly to use and it's not worth paying money to see videos a week early. I don't mind it of course, but it's not worth whatever amount they charge.

I like vessel but not that much

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Something Happened To My Account With 1 Year,I Did Try The 1 Month But Its Not Worth Money To Me

Isn't there a 1 month free trial or has the opportunity passed.

I wouldn't renew it.

There's going to be way less people on the channel

I plan on it, I enjoy getting content a week early.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I don't like the ads they play before every video. but it's not even that bad, it's not the 30sec ads on youtube so it's whatever.

If it worked I might have done it just to compensate for my use of adblock but since its become so terrible with the constant buffering I'm reconsidering that notion. 

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.