I got rekt by Global Elite smurfs, my butt hurts :(

LokiFire

TqQJrMd.jpg

Good luck to any of you who actually do play near LE rank, it's not the guys you face in Nova who are MG smurfs, these guys can headshot you before you even appear lol

Please someone help me, i can't go toe to toe with Globals fuck my life.

They were kinda proud to tell us that they were Globals though... and somehow i did better than their real LEM lol.

Glee1.gif

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

lol

*mildly autistic*

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard: x99 RampageRAM: 16GB DDR4 GPU: Nvidia 980 Ti SSD: Looking for one |

Not to really burst any Bubbles but Cs:Go ranks from le-global dont mean much imo. 

Damn dude, you are in your placement matches and you are already against LEs

MGE on main, but the rank shift kinda fucked my rank up lol, i was on a 6 win streak in DMG and lost 1 got placed in MGE.

So rightly i am Legendary Eagle.

PM0jadL_700w_0.jpg

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Good luck to any of you who actually do play near LE rank, it's not the guys you face in Nova who are MG smurfs, these guys can headshot you before you even appear lol

Please someone help me, i can't go toe to toe with Globals fuck my life.

They were kinda proud to tell us that they were Globals though... and somehow i did better than their real LEM lol.

m6R3E.jpg

i was LE two weeks ago

m6RtV.png

m6R3E.jpg

i was LE two weeks ago

m6RtV.png

Damn!

I thought i had it bad, though if i won 1 more match i would most likely be Bird on my main, but 1 fucking loss and MGE... mains on cooldown so there is reasons why i am playing a new account, i'm no smurf though, i will never lower myself to that, i always perform the best i can even if i'm playing badly.