PCI card wifi can't find wifi

Steven1997

Hello,

I have recently taken my netbook apart to find out the possible places where I could upgrade on it while putting it back together I encountered a problem I lost a screw what held the hinge and made it stable it is close to the pci area and I think that me having not found the screw could have been the problem what could easily be resolved by me getting one a putting it in at times when I'm near a router like next to it I can pick up the access point I did use a wifi usb adapter and it stopped working I brought another and encountered the same problem

There shouldn't be any drive compatibility issues as I'm running ubuntu 15.10 and it recognise the pci adapter

Thanks

Steven

Hello,

I have recently taken my netbook apart to find out the possible places where I could upgrade on it while putting it back together I encountered a problem I lost a screw what held the hinge and made it stable it is close to the pci area and I think that me having not found the screw could have been the problem what could easily be resolved by me getting one a putting it in at times when I'm near a router like next to it I can pick up the access point I did use a wifi usb adapter and it stopped working I brought another and encountered the same problem

Thanks

Steven

just replace the screw...

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

So will that fix it because I don't want to go into all the trouble of taking it apart as it is a netbook

just replace the screw...

So will that fix it because I don't want to go into all the trouble of taking it apart as it is a netbook

it should

its probably just loose cause theres nothing holding it down

could even use a drop of superglue

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

it should

its probably just loose cause theres nothing holding it down

could even use a drop of superglue

Ahh alright or I might just take it to my pc repair shop as I am paying month for support and that I need need some help because I need it fixed asap but now I know thanks for your help :)