Spider In My Dad's Ear

Fricey

So a spider crawled into my dad's ear but we do not know how to take the spider out. He was checked up by two doctors they said there was nothing and we tried pouring water in his ear to get the spider out but nothing is coming out. What can I do to help my dad?

The answer is obvious, you must set your dad's ear on fire now.

Nah, usually water works but if that doesn't you should get him to the hospital, spiders can be really nasty inside you.

It has no where to go in the ear canal.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

He was checked up by two doctors they said there was nothing and we tried pouring water in his ear to get the spider out but nothing is coming out. What can I do to help my dad?

tell him that it probably left on its own or something.  If 2 doctors looked in there, then there is probably nothing there

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

Drown that fucker with water. Compressed air in his ear. Something. Blow that fucker out of there, makes me sick just thinking about it.

How many times are you going to say 'fucker'. It's sooooo cheesy.

How many times are you going to say 'fucker'. It's sooooo cheesy.

Twice. If you read you would see that I said it twice.

Drown that fucker with water. Compressed air in his ear. Something. Blow that fucker out of there, makes me sick just thinking about it.

I don't know about this but I think a low powered vacuum would work.

These are horrible ideas.  Anything that plays with high or low pressures could rupture the ear drum and make him deaf in that ear.

Please, just get it checked again.  If the doctor says there is nothing in there, there is nothing in there, but if it is in there, anyone who is actually a doctor will simply use tweezers or water or something to get it out; they will not just "give up"

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Put A Fire Cracker In His Ear,Since They Aren't Loud To Us It Won't Damage His Ear But To A Spider It Will Be The Equivalent To Dynamite.

Twice. If you read you would see that I said it twice.

Yes, but how many times are you going yo say it more? :o

Put A Fire Cracker In His Ear,Since They Aren't Loud To Us It Won't Damage His Ear But To A Spider It Will Be The Equivalent To Dynamite.

please no. there are people stupid enough to actually try this...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

please no. there are people stupid enough to actually try this...

Natural Mother Fucking Selection