Looking to buy a GeForce GTX 970

Hey guys, im looking to upgrade my current GeForce GT 640 to a GeForce GTX 970.

So my question is what kind of GTX 970 should i buy?

I was looking at buys the "Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GDDR5 Pcie Video Graphics Card, 4GB", is that a good one?

I have an "Intel Core i5 3.2GHz", an "ASUS P8H77-V LE" motherboard" and a "Thermaltake Litepower 700W (LT-700Al2NL)"

Which GTX 970 do you guys think i should go for?

The MSI one is good. I don't want to be an asshole about this, but you'd be better off getting a R9 390. Better in performance and double the VRAM (r9 390 has got 8gb of vram) 

I was looking at buys the "Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GDDR5 Pcie Video Graphics Card, 4GB", is that a good one?

I have an "Intel Core i5 3.2GHz", an "ASUS P8H77-V LE" motherboard" and a "Thermaltake Litepower 700W (LT-700Al2NL)"

The 390 one.  ;)  But seriously, they don't vary much between themselves. Just get the cheapest one. I'd think about upgrading that psu though...

Get this cheap Seasonic power supply http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seasonic-S12-II-Bronze-Certified-Supply/dp/B00390P1NO 

Isn't the R9 390 for AMD processors?
And 700W is not enough?

And 700W is not enough?

CPUs and GPUs does not have to be from the same maker.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

And 700W is not enough?

The wattage is enough ,but the quality of the unit isn't very good. 

FX-6300 cooled by Nepton 240M | EVGA GTX 970 SuperClocked | 8GB G.Skill ValueRAM | Cooler Master 690 III | Sharkoon WMP 500 Bronze

Power supplies:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/ My F@h stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=zyntaxable Intel vs. FX for gaming: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/401217-more-updated-fx-vs-intel-for-gaming/

so you guys are suggesting that i get the R9 390 even tho i have an intel CPU and upgrade my PSU?
Just wanna make sure. Srry but im kind of a noob :P

so you guys are suggesting that i get the R9 390 even tho i have an intel CPU and upgrade my PSU?

Just wanna make sure. Srry but im kind of a noob :P

Graphics cards dont need to be paired wih any specific CPUs. If it were that way, Nvidia graphics cards wouldn't work on any motherboard since Nvidia doesnt make CPUs.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

So you guys are telling me that this old "rumor" that it's better to have an Intel CPU with an Nvidia GPU or an AMD CPU with an AMD GPU is fake?!
My whole life has been a lie? :o