MY AUDIO AND MIC DOESN'T WORK! PLZ HELP

Hey i just built my first ever custom pc, and when i tried plugging my earphones into my audio jack it doesnt work. I plugged in my blue snowball into the mic jack and it doesnt work either so plz help me!!!

SPECS:

amd fx 8320

windforce gtx 960 4gb

16 gb of ddr3 ram

Audio drivers? Plugged in front panel audio to MOBO? Configured audio in Control Panel?

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Do you have the audio drivers installed?

They can be located on the CD Disk provided with your MoBo.

yup I installed everything

Where are you plugging in the aux cables?

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

yup I installed everything

In that case, are the front case umbilicals fully installed in the correct place?

Dumb question, but did you plug all the things in correctly? E.g. green for audio/sound and red for microphone?

Fanboys, on both sides, are quite embarrassing. How can one be a "fan" of a company? A companies only goal is to make a profit off you. Instead of being a smart consumer and base your purchase decision on the best price / performance you choose to dick yourself over by only considering brand X. Idiotic loss to be honest.

~Quibiss

I think the Blue Snowball can't be plugged into the mic jack because it's a USB microphone. 

I think the Blue Snowball can't be plugged into the mic jack because it's a USB microphone. 

It's driverless.