Best ISP in the US

sanderlawrence

What other ISP's are good in the US besides Google?

None, USA ISP's operate in a inconsistent way that "company A" is great "here" but complete crap "over there", and if you are stuck with "company A's" crappy service there is no company B to save you, since company b is lazy and doesn't care.

Cox Communications, torrenting is allowed and no throttle boys.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

I like Verizon's speeds, 75down/60up isn't horrible (COMPARED TO OTHER ISP'S THAT ARE NOT GOOGLE FIBER) for $75/month.

No throttling, no data cap.

I used to be quite active here.

I have Burlington Telecom. Fiber right into my apartment. My roommates and I pay $80 a month for 1Gb service and so far the internet has only gone down maybe once or twice since we got the service back in June.  But I guess they are like a city owned thing so they only do internet here in Burlington so I don't know if it counts.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

Let me just tell you that 99% of people in the west-coast of the United States HATE Time Warner Cable.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

i like fios accept for the fact that if you use their tv sercice and dvr (or any dvr) you have to use their routers since it converts it from fiber to coax or some bs like that other than that love having high speed fiber 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

I like Verizon's speeds, 75down/60up isn't horrible (COMPARED TO OTHER ISP'S THAT ARE NOT GOOGLE FIBER) for $75/month.

No throttling, no data cap.

So you also have data cap? i though it only exists in my country? so how much is your data per month?

So you also have data cap? i though it only exists in my country? so how much is your data per month?

I said no data cap. It's right there in the post.

If you're asking me my internet bill, it's $80 a month with TV.

I said no data cap. It's right there in the post.

If you're asking me my internet bill, it's $80 a month with TV.

You still pay for TV?

"If you ain't first, you're last"

You still pay for TV?

Uhhh... TV isn't free?

Oh they threw that in hahaha

Yeah, it's more like thrown in. I meant that TV isn't free. If you had a different ISP, basic TV is around $20 a month.

Xfinity is pretty good. In my area anyway.

I'd agree as well. Even know there's the 300GB data cap, it's not like your internet stops working once you hit the 300GB...you can always keep going xD. But yeah we pay like $140 a month for phone, TV, and 125/25 internet :)

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4.7GHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 | Motherboard: X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI | RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB | Case: NCase M1 v6.0 | SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo+ 1TB, 860 Evo 1TB | CPU Cooler: H100i ELITE CAPELLIX | MonitorsLG 27GN950-B 4K 165Hz |