VPN for Netflix? (free)

_JohnB330ci

Hello there, recently I've been using a VPN for Netflix to allow myself to watch shows you cannot obtain on the UK Servers, now my VPN was banned recently and I'm struggling to find a free vpn that still works, does anyone know of any? Hugely appreciated:)

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

Hello there, recently I've been using a VPN for Netflix to allow myself to watch shows you cannot obtain on the UK Servers, now my VPN was banned recently and I'm struggling to find a free vpn that still works, does anyone know of any? Hugely appreciated:)

Cyberghost VPN.

betternet, it's an app for iOS 

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

Don't ever get free VPN because they can sell your bandwitch and do other stuff. If it's free it means they're taking something from you. But if you're fine with that then it's fine. 

Cyberghost VPN.

Doesn't work for Netflix

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR