What kind of intelligent are you?

LokiFire

9-types-of-intelligence-infographic.png

Every human is intelligent in some varying degree, and excel in 1 direction mostly.

Even people that we class as lower intellect will find a path that works.

If you possess something you do not find on the chart, select other and type about it.

For me.

Musical

Spatial

Bodily-Kinesthetic

Logical-Mathematical

Interpersonal.

See i am quite well rounded and don't excel in 1 direction really, except maybe interpersonal, but i have what is quite a trade off.. i don't always understand myself.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Existential

Intra-personal

Inter-personal

Logical-Mathematical 

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

musical and interpersonal

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Bodily-Kinesthetic

Spatial

Logical-Mathematical

I do a lot of hands on work. I think it's the best way I learn. That and visually learning.

Logical-mathematical, linguistic, spatial and existential. Not musical at all.

Very strong in maths and physics, and trilingual. Keen writer, too, but I'm tone deaf :P

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Non of the above. I simply can't make sense of it. 

What is the difference between a  logical-mathematically intelligent person and a naturalist intelligent one? 

As I see it, to understand nature you need a scientific understanding of reality, but science works mostly within the realm of the mathematical. 

So is biology not a science? And in that case, why doesn't all the other sciences get their own category?

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

What is the difference between a  logical-mathematically intelligent person and a naturalist intelligent one? 

As I see it, to understand nature you need a scientific understanding of reality, but science works mostly within the realm of the mathematical. 

So is biology not a science? And in that case, why doesn't all the other sciences get their own category?

All of the above and I am still dumb as heck.  ;)  :D

Logical mathematics does not mean direct maths... i am bad at maths, yet i think logically.

Logical mathematics does not mean direct maths... i am bad at maths, yet i think logically.

Hmm, as I see it logic and math is the same exercise. The only difference is the abstract form of communication that you use. 

With math you use numbers and with logic you use words. 

Atleast, that is if you use ´logic´ in the classic aristotelian sense instead of the wishy-washy modern sense. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Hmm, as I see it logic and math is the same exercise. The only difference is the abstract form of communication that you use. 

With math you use numbers and with logic you use words. 

Atleast, that is if you use ´logic´ in the classic aristotelian sense instead of the wishy-washy modern sense. 

Well i am the word type, i did really well in English in school, and it goes further than numbers IMO in a more personal way with others too.

Intra-personal

Inter-personal

Existential 

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Do you maybe have The Types of Stupidity one?

No option for dumb as a rock?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Ticked all the boxes apart from other

I'm more of a "Jack of all trades, master of none" type of person.

I suck arse at maths though. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

That moment when you can't select any of them.

hqdefault.jpg

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

I don't subscribe to none continuous methods of describing intelligence. You can't neatly group people.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

Existential, intrapersonal and interpersonal.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

My kind of intelligence... isn't very useful unless you want some whack-ass idea thought up really quickly, but that can be thrown away at the drop of a hat.

My imagination has a refresh rate. Tell me to make a fictional character, one I haven't made up before and I'll do it in about 5 seconds. Coming up with their backstory takes marginally more time. My Bob Ross Fan dad asked me to build him an easel and I built one out of old planks he had sawed off the shed in under an hour. My boss wanted me to figure out how to mount an oddly shaped all-in-one PC to a bracket that was built for tower PCs and I came up with the solution in about a minute. On a week-long canoeing trip, Instead of "doing my scout's duty" (They thought I was a scout - I wasn't a scout), I built a sail out of a tent fly and a dead sapling and made my canoe go at 7 knots. Saved everyone an entire day of rowing. I completed a 5-stage Transfer of Energy project in science class once in 30 seconds after my lab partner and I just spent the entire class watching everyone else take all of the supplies, having ideas, but not being able to do them because all the stuff to do them was gone. I built an 18-cell Li-ion battery pack out of two laptop batteries that spent 9 hours charging my tablet at 2 amps.

I have an inventive, creative, not-an-engineer-because-don't-want-to-be-an-engineer-but-good-at-sorting-things-out wack-job nutcase meth-head sort of intelligence. One that people don't really take seriously until they actually see it do its thing, and then they start getting creeped out about how oddly effective my out-of-nowhere idea is. Having a 3D printer helps a lot.

Not even sure what category that would fall under. It's not mathematical, and it's not really logical (kinda-sorta-not-really)... So I wonder what that would be.

Intra and interpersonal and bodily-kinesthetic