Intel stock cpu cooler

Justas19

Hi, my cpu Intel i5-4590 , and i am using stock cooler, and thats the problem, when i press turn on button, fan won't start immediately, they start after 5-10s and with full speed.

Maybe do you know where is the problem?

Do you have the fan connected to the cpu fan socket (rather than just any other one), and what's you moba as that is what controls the fan if you don't use a fan controller or something.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Do you have the fan connected to the cpu fan socket (rather than just any other one), and what's you moba as that is what controls the fan if you don't use a fan controller or something.

My motherboard have 2 CPU fans connector, one is 3 pin ,second 4 pin. I checked.

Hi, my cpu Intel i5-4590 , and i am using stock cooler, and thats the problem, when i press turn on button, fan won't start immediately, they start after 5-10s and with full speed.

Maybe do you know where is the problem?

Hrrmm, might be bad fan? Find another fan that you know works, case fan or whatever, preferably with 4 pin, and connect that to the CPU fan header. See if that has the same issue occurs. If it doesn't, then the intel heatsink fan is probably dying.