Urban Explorers?

carguy86

Im considdering doing some urban exploration at some of the abandoned buildings here, anyone have any stories from exploration? any tips to what i should bring?

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

I would say rule num 1: bring a camera/go pro

you will probably understand why when you are too old to walk

(im not BTW)

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

A Lawyer. 

Seriously though, plan, ask around the groups to see who has been there before so you know what you are going to face.

Some thankfully have no one, and no fences so its a safe enough day to be a mountain goat climbing about with a camera.
But other times? some people report you to the police (even if there is no restriction to access).

​Bear in mind, many places you see that have been subject to urban exploration, were trespassing.
Something for legal reasons we folks cannot recommend in a public forum.

But taking a page from the book of a politician?
What people don't witness, you've got away with. Thats why so many of them have a permanent irreputable smug face you want to smack with a porcupine. But that would be cruelty to the porcupine. 

Its not my fault I am grumpy, you try having a porcelain todger that's always hard! 

A Lawyer. 

Seriously though, plan, ask around the groups to see who has been there before so you know what you are going to face.

Some thankfully have no one, and no fences so its a safe enough day to be a mountain goat climbing about with a camera.

But other times? some people report you to the police (even if there is no restriction to access).

​Bear in mind, many places you see that have been subject to urban exploration, were trespassing.

Something for legal reasons we folks cannot recommend in a public forum.

But taking a page from the book of a politician?

What people don't witness, you've got away with. Thats why so many of them have a permanent irreputable smug face you want to smack with a porcupine. But that would be cruelty to the porcupine. 

all the spots i plan to explore are deep in the woods. (except the abandoned part of our school, the only thing separating it from an ocupied building is a brick wall.)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

so urban exploration is exploring abandoned buildings?.

System:
CPU: I7-3610QM @ 2.3 GHz | Motherboard: something with chips | RAM: 8 Gb of something | GPU: AMD HD 7600M | Case: Something made out of plastic | Storage: Toshiba MQ01ABD075 750GB | PSU: something external | Display(s): something glowing | Cooling: jet engine | Keyboard: hama something | Mouse: Logitech something | Sound: Traktor Kontrol S2 as soundcard, AKG K500 Headphones | Operating System: Windoof 10

so urban exploration is exploring abandoned buildings?.

yup

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server: