Transferring GTA account.

Knaj

My brother has an epic account on GTA V online on his PS4, and I want to transfer it on to my PC.

If I do so, will we be able to play separately?

Also, will the PS4 account be deleted?

What do you mean by play separately? You mean can he play on his PS4 and you can play on the PC? If it's GTA Online, I think you can't do that as I haven't tested it myself. Correct me if I'm wrong.

and no, the PS4 account will not be deleted.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

My brother has an epic account on GTA V online on his PS4, and I want to transfer it on to my PC.

If I do so, will we be able to play separately?

Also, will the PS4 account be deleted?

pretty sure you cant transfer an account from ps4 to pc only from last gen to next gen. i am sure you wouldn't be able to play separately because the ps4 account would be deleted if you could transfer 

"Be warned though that the transfer is a one-time deal. If you make the move, your character will only appear on PC only going forward. So think long and hard before you do it." (https://www.vg247.com/2015/04/14/gta-5-online-how-to-transfer-your-console-character-to-pc/)

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

What do you mean by play separately? You mean can he play on his PS4 and you can play on the PC? If it's GTA Online, I think you can't do that as I haven't tested it myself. Correct me if I'm wrong.

and no, the PS4 account will not be deleted.

You mean as you have tested it yourself?

But since they are different platforms won't it still work?

pretty sure you cant transfer an account from ps4 to pc only from last gen to next gen. i am sure you wouldn't be able to play separately because the ps4 account would be deleted if you could transfer 

"Be warned though that the transfer is a one-time deal. If you make the move, your character will only appear on PC only going forward. So think long and hard before you do it." (https://www.vg247.com/2015/04/14/gta-5-online-how-to-transfer-your-console-character-to-pc/)

No it will not be deleted. I was able to check on the website.

You mean as you have tested it yourself?

But since they are different platforms won't it still work?

No, I have not tested to see if playing GTA Online on my console and PC at the same time will allow me. I have an X360 so I don't know, but you could test it for yourself.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

No it will not be deleted. I was able to check on the website.

i still dont think you can transfer it from next gen to pc i think that was only for last gen but you could try 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

I transferred from my 360 to PC no problem and was able to play on both. Just keep in mind that as soon as u transfer to PC then any changes you do to the save on the PC, it will stay on PC save and not effect the other one. i hope that helps. I think you can go next gen to PC as well, Just google it.

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

i still dont think you can transfer it from next gen to pc i think that was only for last gen but you could try 

Yeah you can, i went from PS3 to PS4 then onto PC and my PS4's Online character is still there but her progression stopped, if i play PS4 now my online account is just as i left it when GTAV came to PC.