Name a song that only you (in terms of forumers) like.

PlayStation 2

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

probably me @Swndlr and @AlexStriz (gone) have the same taste.

hip hop

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Dither, The architect. 

industrial hardcore!

You'd be wrong on that cause I love it :P

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Never played Undertale, but this song is great

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Hard to say. There is quite a lot of metal fans on this forum

Well, here is my try.

You failed on Epic Level Dude ;)

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Didn't want to think about it much so save from Dutch Metalheads in their 30s, this is the first "not so common" on my recent playlist

-------

Current Rig

-------

4.2 Advertising

Any sort of advertisement on Linus Tech Tips that has little or no relation to Linus Media Group, or is not affiliated with Linus Media Group in any way will be considered spam and removed from the boards. This also pertains to signatures and/or profile information.

This includes but is not limited to doing a giveaway on the forums while linking/referring to outside accounts(YouTube, Facebook, etc.) in any way shape or form.

In addition to advertising, you may not sell any item via the forums other then through the Classifieds section nor advertise links to third party personal sale sites (eBay, Kijiji, etc.) where you might be selling your item. 

Links in the Hot Deals section to items being sold directly by the manufacturer or distributor, such as Razor, Dell, Amazon, Best Buy, etc., are allowed, but only in this section.

Unfortunately no fundraisers or charities - We've had a few scams already that ruined this.

For the community, this is unfortunately not a platform for promotion of your YouTube channel or other outer content creation platform. If for instance you are posting a build log sometimes representation in video form can be helpful to explain something that is difficult to get across with text. That is fine as long as it is in support of the text.. not the other way around.. and there are no callouts for likes or subscribes or anything like that.

/jk

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

You failed on Epic Level Dude ;)

In this regard I'm glad I failed. 

Second time's the charm, I guess. Harsh Japanoise probably has even less appeal than Dragged Into Sunlight.

Edt: Anyone that can guess the song he samples gets a gold star in my book.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Probably a whole lot of Trance and stuff.

Like this:

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

In this regard I'm glad I failed. 

Second time's the charm, I guess. Harsh Japanoise probably has even less appeal than Dragged Into Sunlight.

Sounds like he took Burzum and messed it up.

Ya, dont like it much, i prefer the Original :P

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Who with me? _foreveralone__by_romenx-d8dv616.gif

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Sounds like he took Burzum and messed it up.

Ya, dont like it much, i prefer the Original :P

And the gold star goes to you, or maybe only half a gold star. 

The sample artist is correct and so is the album, but it was Jesus' Tød that Merzbow was sampling.

And since noise was a clear winner

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

And the gold star goes to you, or maybe only half a gold star. 

The sample artist is correct and so is the album, but it was Jesus Tød that Merzbow was sampling.

And since noise was a clear winner

What Drugs do i need to get behind this Pharmakon "Music"? ;)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

That's really easy for me - picking some random Bulgarian song I like. :P

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds