Case modification Idea? (Full of inconsistencies but yeah)

http://sta.sh/0158toyioaqy

Sorry if i make too many of these damn threads, ellie is picky you see? :').

So since im really loving my the z11+'s design, but not the biggest fan of it's internal design, so i've been thinking of modding it now! :D.

so in the link above should be my idea on what to do with it

So (Spoiler to keep topic looking clean?) here is what i plan somewhat

Basically adding a PSU Cover/Case Cover, similar to what you find on Higher end NZXT (H440 and S340) cases or a few other higher end or newer cases, but only having it cover from mid case to the end, where it would cut off to allow a fan (I'm thinking of the Cooler Master Jetflo since it needs to move a good amount of air but not be really loud, infact as quiet as possible would be prefered), i'm also wanting the cover to flip over so incase i want to change ethier the exhaust fans or the HDD's which would be in a cage under the cover, hence why i put latches for it.

Talking of exhaust fans, i'm wanting surround where the SSD would be mounted in filtered holes (as in the picture) , so that any warm air hanging around that area (kicked out by my graphics card) can be sucked into the intakes and then blown out at the bottom along with the air for cooling the HDD's), but to be fair it might be counterproductive as it would be in the path of the intake air, so maybe i should turn the exhaust into an intake?,

apart from that it's just basically how NZXT cases and that are so the idea isnt original, but least would be a better solution than what is currently since the intake at the front would be miniscule cause of how much is in the way of it

anyways if TLDR, you'll hopefully understand the picture, so just....help me out in doing it, give me your thoughts, suggest something better if you want :D, also to clear any confusion, the X's are for areas to be cut, pretty much the other part of the HDD mounting area of the z11

"Get a new case"

I can't simply "get a better case" or that, since the cases i'd only move to cost at least 100 or over (Those 2 being the Thermaltake Chaser MK1 or Corsair 780T which are both really expensive) Only suggest a new case if that would be my last option

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

i feel like you're not gonna have enough intakes.

is that bottom fan port filtered? if it is, i'd suggest making the bottom fans blow air up into the case (especially helpful if your gpu gets some of that sweet airflow as well.

i dont think the hard drives will heat up the air to the point it'll increase component temps.

-SNIP-

Looks like an interesting setup you'll be going for, as for the HDD's since there are so many 5.25" bays you could move them up there to be out of the way completely and eliminate the work needed to try and squeeze it under the PSU cover and just have it nice and clean.

i like the idea but the fans would work in force and could heat your case up i would suggest making it out of plastic instead of steel it would be cheaper and easier to work with if you have the right tools 

another thing to take into consideration is what way will your psu be facing because if its up it will turn your case into a heater.

CPU: i5 4690k  (overclocked to 4.3ghz)             CPU Cooler: Cryorig h7                 MOBO:  Msi Z97 pc mate             RAM: 8GB HyperX 1600 blue

GPU: rx480  4gb                                                 CASE: Corsair Spec-01 red              OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 500   watt                                       SSD:    v60gb Mushkin ssd                HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE

-snip-

Dem MS-Paint skills doe.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

i feel like you're not gonna have enough intakes.

is that bottom fan port filtered? if it is, i'd suggest making the bottom fans blow air up into the case (especially helpful if your gpu gets some of that sweet airflow as well.

i dont think the hard drives will heat up the air to the point it'll increase component temps.

im thinking now you mention, move the SSD along to just above where the HDD's will be at, then with the empty space make it into a filtered hole/intake? and have a fan blowing upwards as you suggest, then my Graphics card can eat up some of the cool air (with the fans it's now got on it it wont eat as much air as the old fans would)

and yeah i think you're right, im maybe overestimating the amount of heat the hdd's put out, specially as i run them at lower RPM for less noise.

And hell yeah :'D wasnt MS paint though, was paint tool SAI i did them in, just needed something to map out my idea y'know?.

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD