[vaping] Eleaf 100w Battery choice

Swegly

When you buy this tank you have the option to include batteries with it. http://www.vapordna.com/SMOKtech-TFV4-Mini-Sub-Ohm-Tank-p/smtfmi.htm

Can somebody please tell me which batteries would be best for the eleaf 100w or which batteries you use for your eleaf 100w.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

When you buy this tank you have the option to include batteries with it. http://www.vapordna.com/SMOKtech-TFV4-Mini-Sub-Ohm-Tank-p/smtfmi.htm

Can somebody please tell me which batteries would be best for the eleaf 100w or which batteries you use for your eleaf 100w.

I got a Kbox mini, u cant go wrong with Sony VTC's

edit : they've been stopped apparently, too bad

I also use some samsung IMR, no problems to date

Neither of those batteries are bad. You can go with pretty much whatever your heart desires.

I got a Kbox mini, u cant go wrong with Sony VTC's

edit : they've been stopped apparently, too bad

I also use some samsung IMR, no problems to date

VTC4 or 5?

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Neither of those batteries are bad. You can go with pretty much whatever your heart desires.

Ok I use efest purples in my xcube 2 but my friend will be buying an eleaf and since there are two different types of efests I didnt know which would be best for his build.

Ok I use efest purples in my xcube 2 but my friend will be buying an eleaf and since there are two different types of efests I didnt know which would be best for his build.

I got a bunch of efest purples, got one that leaked inside a mech mod but i think it was because of a shitty coil i had made, too much draw and it vented

Just make sure to buy the proper ones, if you're planning to draw all the 100watts then depending on the resistance you're using, you should go for higher amps on the battery