Which of these classic games should I get?

IAmAndre

Hi,

Holliday sales on Origin! I'm getting new games, but there are a few classic ones that are very cheap but I'm not sure which one(s) I should pick. Some were released back in 2007, so I guess that's the kind of games I could be playing on a plane for example, on a low-end laptop. I need your help to make a decision, because they may be cheap, but getting them all would be as expensive as getting a more recent game.

Thanks

Crysis 1, Undercover, or Mostwanted.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

only get the nfs games if you have a controller

restarted my account

Crysis 1, Undercover, or Mostwanted.

only get the nfs games if you have a controller

I do have a controller; About Most Wanted, I already finished the story mode of 2006 version, so is it worth getting the 2010 one?

I do have a controller; About Most Wanted, I already finished the story mode of 2006 version, so is it worth getting the 2010 one?

If you mean MW 2012 then hell no.

I didn't even know they made a 2010 mostwanted :o

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

That's a tough decision. I don't like any of them. lol

If you want an NFS game, go old-school and buy Underground and Underground 2.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

That's a tough decision. I don't like any of them. lol

If you want an NFS game, go old-school and buy Underground and Underground 2.

I played Underground 2 a lot of the orignal Xbox. Finished the story mode of both U2 and Most Wanted. Then I switched to Forza 1 and never played any NFS game since then.

I played Underground 2 a lot of the orignal Xbox. Finished the story mode of both U2 and Most Wanted. Then I switched to Forza 1 and never played any NFS game since then.

Yeah, I liked the ability to customize cars, the licensed soundtrack, and the overall more arcade-y feel of the first two Underground games. I didn't like Carbon, and the only Most Wanted game I played was the 2006 one. It was okay, but I liked the darker night-time setting of the first two.

I've heard the new one is pretty good, but that won't be available on PC until next year.

I also don't like Crysis 1. The second and third games are okay, but the first is very... generic. It was mostly overhyped because it was very very pretty at the time. There's very little actual depth to it.

As for Medal of Honor... LOL. No. That game is a mess, and the series just needs to die already. Not sure why they keep trying to reboot it every so many years.

So yeah, I'd suggest an NFS game out of the three choices given, I just don't have much of a recommendation on which of them to get. Though I have heard Shift and The Run are pretty bad.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

-snip-

It depends on which MoH game he is talking about, the older ones like airborne are pretty good.

It depends on which MoH game he is talking about, the older ones like airborne are pretty good.

Well it's the last one, it's just called Medal of Honor.

Well it's the last one, it's just called Medal of Honor.

The last MoH game was Warfighter, what you are talking about is MoH 2010.