Dell 5737 with amd radeon hd 8870m can't install driver

RevoX86
Go to solution Solved by RevoX86,

Well, it might be a bit late, it's solved now, ill leave this just for later on reference, we just ended up contacting dell and replacing the motherboard one last time, then reinstalled windows with its drivers and it worked like a charm, the drivers worked, brightness worked, everything worked as intended, problem solved.

I got with me a dell 5373, 16gb ram, i7 4500u, and amd radeon hd 8870m.

I have recently installed windows 10 on it, and ive been trying to install drivers on it, everything worked, until i reached amd part.

i've tried a lot of drivers from different sources and places from dell website to amd official drivers and from forums and so, non of them successfully installed the amd driver, even if the installation completed 100% it failed to even "run" the gpu to make it work (i keep getting code 31 in device manager) and sometimes it gets messy and the whole computer dies and bsod on me, so it forces me to boot to safe mode, completely delete the amd driver, restart, and do it again and pray for it to work, but still nothing.

background about this laptop, it's motherboard has been replaced 3-4 times i think, because it had a problem back at windows 8.1 where whenever the laptop tries to go to sleep, it stays on, and the screen black, and it forces me to do hard shutdown and turn it back on, so far that worked (replacing motherboard and almost suing them because each time they replace it they gave me a refurbished one until they replaced it with a new manufactured motherboard), it worked good on win 8.1, but the brightness didn't work and i've been told by them to try to upgrade to windows 10, so i did, the changing brightness worked after installing the intel graphics driver, but no luck with the amd.

has anyone ever had something like this? this is frustrating!! i even contacted dell they barely even helped me, they said there is nothing they cant do, what now then?! (I even tried to contact them to see if they can replace the motherboard with one that has nvidia gpu on, but no, they can't do that)...

Well, it might be a bit late, it's solved now, ill leave this just for later on reference, we just ended up contacting dell and replacing the motherboard one last time, then reinstalled windows with its drivers and it worked like a charm, the drivers worked, brightness worked, everything worked as intended, problem solved.