monitor not is not detected

psycoUSA

alright i got a second monitor for productivity and since i dont have a hdmi to display port i plugged it into the the motherboard. the first screen worked as usual and the second detected the hdmi but no signal. i enabled the integrated graphics in the bios on my core i5 4590 but still no luck.

any of you have any suggestions? 

alright i got a second monitor for productivity and since i dont have a hdmi to display port i plugged it into the the motherboard. the first screen worked as usual and the second detected the hdmi but no signal. i enabled the integrated graphics in the bios on my core i5 4590 but still no luck.

any of you have any suggestions? 

maybe ur cpus integrated graphics nor ur mobos graphics support more than 1 display at once.

there, it should work via lynx point... idk what that means. try switching the cables, maybe other one is faulty?

post-238415-0-57241000-1450522875.png

maybe ur cpus integrated graphics nor ur mobos graphics support more than 1 display at once.

Check the display settings

there, it should work via lynx point... idk what that means. try switching the cables, maybe other one is faulty?

i solved the problem i had to install intel hd graphics drivers

thanks by the way guys