To those looking for a torrent of modded Skryim... one that you just drag and drop... well here it is.

Noirgheos

http://forums.goha.ru/showthread_0_0_p152425847#post152425847

Just follow instructions. I did it and I edited the iMinGrassSize to be higher so it could be lighter on my system... I get around 30-60FPS. I just capped it at 34 and called it a day. Works well.

It does look shady as hell, especially the torrent sites, but it did work.

i7 6700K @ Stock (Yes I know) ~~~ Corsair H80i GT ~~~ GIGABYTE G1 Gaming Z170X Gaming 7 ~~~ G. Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB DDR4-2800 ~~~ EVGA ACX 3.0 GTX 1080 SC @ 2GHz ~~~ EVGA P2 850W 80+ Platinum ~~~ Samsung 850 EVO 500GB ~~~ Crucial MX200 250GB ~~~ Crucial M500 240GB ~~~ Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

All textures in game were drastically improved and optimized for the best looks/performance ratio.
-Many visual overhaul mods were used along with ENB to make Skyrim look stunning.
-Improved looks of pretty much all NPCs in game. Now they look realistic and varied.
-Completely overhauled sounds system. Using headphones is highly recommended.
-Unique soundtrack that was specifically compiled for The Journey and includes over 170 carefully chosen tracks. You won’t find it on Nexus or anywhere else.
-All cities and villages were redesigned. Many shops and taverns now have unique interiors.
-Many new places to discover including new villages, dungeons and secret hideouts.
-Vastly expanded wildlife with animals acting more realistic. Monsters list expanded tenfold and you’ll meet new creatures even after hundreds of hours of playtime.
-TONS of new loot, armors and weapons. New cool enhancements. New rare artifacts. Treasure hunting is now much more rewarding. But no ridiculous looking or overpowered stuff, everything fits well into Skyrim.
-Hundreds of new and balanced magic spells. Playing mage now is tougher early but very rewarding later on.
-In fact all specializations are much more fun to play now and have its own benefits.
-Dynamic unforgiving combat that makes you to think, react and prepare for every fight. Even wolves and bandits can give you troubles, while dragons and dragon priests will eat you alive if you aren’t prepared.
-Hundreds of new NPCs that populate roads and cities. Many random encounters making the world feel much more alive. You wont miss fast travel.
-Fully integrated Skyrim Redone overhaul that changes perk trees to make leveling more rewarding and fun. 
-Several huge DLC mods including Falskaar, Wyrmstooth, Moonpath to Elsweyr, Wheels of Lull, each offering at least 10 hours of gameplay.
-Revamped economy. Making money is now harder, everything is expensive but quests are more rewarding to do.
-Better vampires and werewolves gameplay.
-Hardcore roleplay and survival. You’ll have to eat, drink, rest, care for warmth or experience severe debuffs and even death.
-Many quality of life improvements. Things you will probably not notice since it feels natural. But will miss badly if return to vanilla.
-Thousands and thousands of bug fixes.
-Close to a hundred compatibility patches to make everything work as one piece.
-Challenging, refreshing gameplay. Fast travel is disabled, starting carry weight is way lower, you can wear only limited amount of potions, arrows and lockpicks, automatic health regen is disabled, traps are deadly, locks are tough to break, leveling is slow, training/crafting takes time. On top of that The Journey features unique permadeath system where you can actually loose your character forever if not careful. But its not one death = game over and you can play through without a single reload. Read more on death mechanics and other useful info in readme.
-Impressively stable! People been saying its impossible to make Skyrim as big as 450 mods to work well. The Journey will prove them wrong.

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

All textures in game were drastically improved and optimized for the best looks/performance ratio.
-Many visual overhaul mods were used along with ENB to make Skyrim look stunning.
-Improved looks of pretty much all NPCs in game. Now they look realistic and varied.
-Completely overhauled sounds system. Using headphones is highly recommended.
-Unique soundtrack that was specifically compiled for The Journey and includes over 170 carefully chosen tracks. You won’t find it on Nexus or anywhere else.
-All cities and villages were redesigned. Many shops and taverns now have unique interiors.
-Many new places to discover including new villages, dungeons and secret hideouts.
-Vastly expanded wildlife with animals acting more realistic. Monsters list expanded tenfold and you’ll meet new creatures even after hundreds of hours of playtime.
-TONS of new loot, armors and weapons. New cool enhancements. New rare artifacts. Treasure hunting is now much more rewarding. But no ridiculous looking or overpowered stuff, everything fits well into Skyrim.
-Hundreds of new and balanced magic spells. Playing mage now is tougher early but very rewarding later on.
-In fact all specializations are much more fun to play now and have its own benefits.
-Dynamic unforgiving combat that makes you to think, react and prepare for every fight. Even wolves and bandits can give you troubles, while dragons and dragon priests will eat you alive if you aren’t prepared.
-Hundreds of new NPCs that populate roads and cities. Many random encounters making the world feel much more alive. You wont miss fast travel.
-Fully integrated Skyrim Redone overhaul that changes perk trees to make leveling more rewarding and fun. 
-Several huge DLC mods including Falskaar, Wyrmstooth, Moonpath to Elsweyr, Wheels of Lull, each offering at least 10 hours of gameplay.
-Revamped economy. Making money is now harder, everything is expensive but quests are more rewarding to do.
-Better vampires and werewolves gameplay.
-Hardcore roleplay and survival. You’ll have to eat, drink, rest, care for warmth or experience severe debuffs and even death.
-Many quality of life improvements. Things you will probably not notice since it feels natural. But will miss badly if return to vanilla.
-Thousands and thousands of bug fixes.
-Close to a hundred compatibility patches to make everything work as one piece.
-Challenging, refreshing gameplay. Fast travel is disabled, starting carry weight is way lower, you can wear only limited amount of potions, arrows and lockpicks, automatic health regen is disabled, traps are deadly, locks are tough to break, leveling is slow, training/crafting takes time. On top of that The Journey features unique permadeath system where you can actually loose your character forever if not careful. But its not one death = game over and you can play through without a single reload. Read more on death mechanics and other useful info in readme.
-Impressively stable! People been saying its impossible to make Skyrim as big as 450 mods to work well. The Journey will prove them wrong.

Game looks pretty much like that.

i7 6700K @ Stock (Yes I know) ~~~ Corsair H80i GT ~~~ GIGABYTE G1 Gaming Z170X Gaming 7 ~~~ G. Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB DDR4-2800 ~~~ EVGA ACX 3.0 GTX 1080 SC @ 2GHz ~~~ EVGA P2 850W 80+ Platinum ~~~ Samsung 850 EVO 500GB ~~~ Crucial MX200 250GB ~~~ Crucial M500 240GB ~~~ Phanteks Enthoo Luxe

Game looks pretty much like that.

thats what it is

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

I ain't downloading shit from a cyka blyat website/forum.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I ain't downloading shit from a cyka blyat website/forum.

Hey I pondered on this for 4 days. People on Youtube are fine, I'm fine. I ain't no Russian. Some people need to get over this stuff, we're not living in 2004 anymore.

-snip-

In this case, it's not against CoC. Since the torrent does NOT contain Skyrim itself. It's just a compilation of user-made mods, most likely from the Skyrim Nexus website. No piracy involved in that torrent or it's contents.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Hey I pondered on this for 4 days. People on Youtube are fine, I'm fine. I ain't no Russian. Some people need to get over this stuff, we're not living in 2004 anymore.

I'm happy installing mods myself, but i guess for someone who is too lazy / noob to do it themselves, this is an easy, quick way to try a bunch of mods at once which are compatible. 

I've got over ~2.5k hours in Skyrim. And i've modded the shit out of it, countless times. Many headaches / bottles of alcohol was had trying to get mods working, when i have 80+ installed at any given time.

I'm happy installing mods myself, but i guess for someone who is too lazy / noob to do it themselves, this is an easy, quick way to try a bunch of mods at once which are compatible. 

I've got over ~2.5k hours in Skyrim. And i've modded the shit out of it, countless times.

I've spent way too long doing it only for something to fuck it up. I'm downloading this once and using it until TES VI comes out, hopefully that game will only need textures to look decent.

I've spent way too long doing it only for something to fuck it up. I'm downloading this once and using it until TES VI comes out, hopefully that game will only need textures to look decent.

I've got some determination mate, when modding i have a backup of the vanilla game, with basic stuff already configured, like SKSE as well as backups of all relevent .ini files. I hate it when shit goes wrong, but the end result is more than worth the hassle imo.

Honestly this is just the easy way out to me. I don't see why you're worried about the site as well.