Steam Winter Sale?

koji

Do you guys think GTA V will go on sale again this coming Winter Sale?

If you think it will, do you think it will be 50% or more?  :D

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X | MOBO: Gigabyte B550 Vision D | RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision D | PSU: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W

It will probably be like 40-50% off

rockstar wouldnt probably go over the 50% mark

22 December hype

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

Nope it won't go that low, summer sale starts on the 22nd by the way.

Might add this later...

It will probably be like 40-50% off

I'd like to see that happen, just after they had a sale for it this week.

Might add this later...

I'd like to see that happen, just after they had a sale for it this week.

yeah, i know, but i think it will return for the christmas sale

Hopefully! I just hope they don't raise the price then put it on sale which some like to do x_x I want Far Cry 4 to go on a huge sale, Ubisoft don't seem to approve of that though

Student Life Build Yo: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i5-3350p, ASRock H61M-VG4, Sapphire Nitro R9 380x

12GB DDR3-1333, Corsair CX600, SanDisk 120GB SSD, Asus Xonar DGX, Corsair 200R, Headphones: Takstar HI 2050.

~First PC Build!~

yeah, i know, but i think it will return for the christmas sale

Yes, at the same price not 50% for a title like that.

Maybe if they still had flash sales... but it will be something like 40%

Might add this later...

Hopefully! I just hope they don't raise the price then put it on sale which some like to do x_x I want Far Cry 4 to go on a huge sale, Ubisoft don't seem to approve of that though

Don't worry that will only be for team fortress 2 and left for dead, you will see them go down to a price of only $50!

Might add this later...

I want Far Cry 4 to go on a huge sale, Ubisoft don't seem to approve of that though

farcry 4 is 27 euros on G2A if you are interested

Calling it right now, 33% off for GTA V. No more than that.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

farcry 4 is 27 euros on G2A if you are interested

Oh wow, a Uplay key is only £15 on g2a as well... welp I know what i'm getting along with my new GPU :D

Student Life Build Yo: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i5-3350p, ASRock H61M-VG4, Sapphire Nitro R9 380x

12GB DDR3-1333, Corsair CX600, SanDisk 120GB SSD, Asus Xonar DGX, Corsair 200R, Headphones: Takstar HI 2050.

~First PC Build!~

I really hope GTA 5 goes back on sale and hopefully for even more of a discount. I'm supposed to buy the game for a friend but I don't have the money until tomorrow and sale ends today. :/ I also hope for a big discount on Assassins Creed Syndicate xD But I think that might be wishful thinking this early after release. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

I really hope GTA 5 goes back on sale and hopefully for even more of a discount. I'm supposed to buy the game for a friend but I don't have the money until tomorrow and sale ends today. :/ I also hope for a big discount on Assassins Creed Syndicate xD But I think that might be wishful thinking this early after release. 

I feel same. I cant purchase now since I have a lot of things to focus on 1st since Christmas is coming. By the time of the Winter Sale for sure I can purchase if they're generous enough with the sale. :)

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X | MOBO: Gigabyte B550 Vision D | RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision D | PSU: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W

I've got a couple things on Wishlist I might want to snap up.

But mostly I plan on using the Winter Sale to make some holiday gifts for a couple of friends.

---

I've got a couple things on Wishlist I might want to snap up.

But mostly I plan on using the Winter Sale to make some holiday gifts for a couple of friends.

Hello there friend. My name is couple.

Do you guys think GTA V will go on sale again this coming Winter Sale?

If you think it will, do you think it will be 50% or more?  :D

its already -40%

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)