Recomendations on a new camera

So I'm looking to get a new camera one that can do both video as well and great photos An HDMI is a  must have to transfer video to an outside source live, 

Swap-able lens' would be great but not needed i have a max price of around $400-$450 Looking for some recommendations as my knowledge on cameras is limited.

Thank you-

Sony RX100 II

Easy to use and even gets mistaking as a DSLR alot of the time. If your tight on Budget get the original.

Might add this later...

Sony RX100 II

Easy to use and even gets mistaking as a DSLR alot of the time. If your tight on Budget get the original.

I don't think that has a HDMI out.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

that can do both video as well and great photos

Love how i get 1 ACTUAL recommendation xD

Yeah well, you're not the first person nor I doubt will you ever be the last person to come around asking for a $500 budget camera that can "do videos as well as great photos" according to what you wrote.  I think some of us are getting tired of saying the same thing over and over again.

It's not like there are hundreds of good options for a camera that can record both photo and video that anyone would recommend.  You could do a bit of online research using Google yourself and find the answer.  There's probably at most 10 cameras or so that people would generally recommend.

Now if someone here posted "What's a good $5000+ camera?" that would be an interesting discussion to have.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Now if someone here posted "What's a good $5000+ camera?" that would be an interesting discussion to have.

I only have $4999  :P

Its not my fault I am grumpy, you try having a porcelain todger that's always hard!