Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Qn abt 144hz monitor.

Go to solution Solved by Hman1250,

144hz will help you, not a huge amount, but it'll help. 1ms response will also be helpful too

so, i was trying to weigh the pros and cons. 

have been with a samsung 60hz monitor for the longest of time, and the reason i started to look @ 144Hz aka (BenQ xl2411z) is reali due to wanted a better csgo experience.

so for the bros and sis out there, is it reali worth it to upgrade the monitor for that?

and i have seen on quite a few platforms that the xl2411z has quite awful color, shld that be on my thoughts shld i wanna be changing it?

| cpu: i5 4460 | cpu cooler: Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO | MOBO: MSI H97 Gaming 3 | ram: Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz (4GBx2) CL9 | GPU: SAPPHIRE NITRO R9 390 8G D5 | Case: Shar Koon T28 | Storage: Samsung Evo 120GB SSD + WD 1TB blue 64mb sata3 | psu: Seasonic S12II non modular 620w | 

Yes it is, as nowadays i can basically tell the difference between 60hz and 80hz with a breeze.

On CS:GO, really doesn't help as much as you think it would but definitely worth the investment.

144hz will help you, not a huge amount, but it'll help. 1ms response will also be helpful too

alright. thanks for the help/response.

| cpu: i5 4460 | cpu cooler: Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO | MOBO: MSI H97 Gaming 3 | ram: Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz (4GBx2) CL9 | GPU: SAPPHIRE NITRO R9 390 8G D5 | Case: Shar Koon T28 | Storage: Samsung Evo 120GB SSD + WD 1TB blue 64mb sata3 | psu: Seasonic S12II non modular 620w |