How do i get awards on this website?

Vengeance_K1ng

How?

| CPU: Core i7-4790K  |  Motherboard:  MSI Gaming Z97 GAMING 5 LGA 1150  |  CPU Cooler:  NZXT Kraken X61 |
| GPU: Single 8GB EVGA GTX 1070 FTW |  RAMCorsair Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR3 1600 MHz |  CaseCorsair 330R Titanium Edition

F@H, Boinc, etc...

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

How?

You could make a youtube video of yourself dancing round a PC in a pagan ritual

Liking the small text btw

You build a 40k dollar rig, run f@h and boinc on it for eternity.

God bless you.

F@H, Boinc, etc...

Awardless pesents. Join the award side, we have medals.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

Can you give me a medal ? I am a famous Medical Examiner and solved many crimes from 1976 to 1983 in LA. I lived on a boat as well, ah the fun

Think I deserve one?

Report all the good news for ever and ever and ever........I don't even remeber how many people have that award, honestly most of the awards are give based on criteria I don't kmow the conditions of, the only ones that make sense are folding related as those have numbered requirements based on how much you fold.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Report all the good news for ever and ever and ever........I don't even remeber how many people have that award, honestly most of the awards are give based on criteria I don't kmow the conditions of, the only ones that make sense are folding related as those have numbered requirements based on how much you fold.

Honestly I just woke up one day with mine, but that was after weeks of posting news and whatnot. Been slowing down a lot since there are so many people posting news now that by the time I read the article and have a fair bit of understanding of the subject someone else posts a thread before me.

Also I don't even know if they still hand them out. I haven't seen a new person with a News Contributor award in a while.

Become a forum contributor is the easiest I think.

Echelon Mk 2.11 

Spoiler
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-6500
  • Cooler: Cryorig H7 (With a 120 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB)
  • Motherboard: MSI B150M Bazooka Plus
  • Memory: 16 (2x8) GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury (Black)
  • Video Card: Sapphire NITRO R9 390 (Stock)
  • Storage:  1 TB Western Digital Blue
  • Power Supply: 520 W Seasonic M12II Evo (with custom extensions and cable combs)
  • Casing: NZXT S340 Elite (Matte Black)
  • Fans: 2x 120 mm & 3x 140 mm Thermaltake Riing RGB
  • Display: 22 " LG Flatron L227WTG-PF LCD (OCed to 76 Hz)
  • Keyboard: Logitech K120
  • Mouse: Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
  • Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)

Honestly I just woke up one day with mine, but that was after weeks of posting news and whatnot. Been slowing down a lot since there are so many people posting news now that by the time I read the article and have a fair bit of understanding of the subject someone else posts a thread before me.

Also I don't even know if they still hand them out. I haven't seen a new person with a News Contributor award in a while.

Yeah idk, but it's only happened 7 times in total http://linustechtips.com/main/jawards/ @Vengeance_K1ng here's the list

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Folding and Boinc badges are easiest. Second come campaign ones but since they are limited time only... you need to be patient.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I also have 5000 posts.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

I also have 5000 posts.

#nolife

;P

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

#nolife

;P

#boredatschool

#boredatschool

#McDonald4Life

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

One does not simply get an award...  you must earn it, you must fight for it, you must be molded into it, you must think into it, and by it. Treacherous roads needs to be traveled, up hills, down hill, a cross the forest of death, and then the death of the forest. An epic journey is at hand, filled with great challenges, pits, spikes, pits with spikes, and armies of valleys of turnips of death that are waiting for you. Only the purest of heart can reach the end, only to be consumed by the shadows of the great mountain of epic proportions that follows it. Guidance is what you seek, to reach the top that you'll see, where only then you can access the chess that can only be opened by the key... the key that needs to be acquired, by entering the inside of the mountain, where only d00m awaits you.

You'll need to walk down to the heart of the mountain, filled with traps, and more turnips to defeat. Only the bravest of souls can reach the end, to get the key... but the key is not to open the chess... no, it open to the portal of d0000000m, where you'll continue your adventure into, into another realm, and only there, you get the key to the chess. And, finally get your hard earn reward.

How?

Sit on my knee.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd